Hotness 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase ...

Hot Deal 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Pay Email Gift Cards + 15 cashback for no rush delivery + 5% Cashback upto 50 via Mobikwik UPI & 30-100 Cahback via Paytm UPI

2872°
850
15% OFF 1000.0
236 Comments  |  
109 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
29
0

For Specific user of the year

Missing
Deal Cadet
247
291
4

Any proof OP? That this offer even exists? rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
24
383
2
DisturbedEZ wrote:

Any proof OP? That this offer even exists? rolleyes

This offer exists that can be seen in T&C, but it is user specific and available only for those who have landed in mars. And are ordering from different planets

Images
Deal Cadet
117
498
9

Hotness 500. Has anyone been able to use this offer?

Cropped 1511261485
suspended
68
85
0

Asked cc, they said this offer withdrawn so no one will be seeing collect option. For withdrawn offers, t&c will asusual remain in amazon website which we are seeing in link added here.

Missing
Deal Newbie
87
67
0
Expand
sammy452 wrote:

This offer exists that can be seen in T&C, but it is user specific and available only for those who have landed in mars. And are ordering from different planets

it’s working fine. but user specific.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
202
4
Expand
sivakumarmca wrote:

it’s working fine. but user specific.

Did you got it?

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91

That’s weird. I could not see the offer earlier but now I can see it in all my accounts. @rajrocks
Just collected in all.

Placed order in 1 account. Paid via Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Got the voucher instantly. But no cb so far. Waiting for it.

If I receive the cb in this account then I will be placed more orders. smile
I will update you guys too.

Just a friendly reminder. As soon as you receive Amazon gift card, don’t forget to check gift card balance from here. https://amazonbal.qwikcilv...om

@BLANCO received invalid gift card in last offer. Although they replaced his gift card but it’s a good idea to check early and contact them if there are any issues.

Safe image
Deal Captain
1,069
7693
94
Roushh wrote:

That’s weird. I could not see the offer earlier but now I can see it in all my accounts. @rajrocks
Just collected in all.

Placed order in 1 account. Paid via Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Got the voucher instantly. But no cb so far. Waiting for it.

If I receive the cb in this account then I will be placed more orders. smile

same with me…waiting for cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
202
4
Roushh wrote:

That’s weird. I could not see the offer earlier but now I can see it in all my accounts. @rajrocks
Just collected in all.

Placed order in 1 account. Paid via Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Got the voucher instantly. But no cb so far. Waiting for it.

If I receive the cb in this account then I will be placed more orders. smile

I will update you guys too.

Yes. Now showing.. grin

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
Sigel wrote:

same with me…waiting for cashback

How much time has passed? When did you place the order? I placed 5 mins ago.

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
44
1499
17
Roushh wrote:

That’s weird. I could not see the offer earlier but now I can see it in all my accounts. @rajrocks
Just collected in all.

Placed order in 1 account. Paid via Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Got the voucher instantly. But no cb so far. Waiting for it.

If I receive the cb in this account then I will be placed more orders. smile

I will update you guys too.

let me also try biggrin

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

let me also try biggrin

CB for cc is always slow. If you try with UPI, do let us know. I received instant cb for all UPI transfers during last offer.

Cropped197106562
Deal Cadet
67
809
17
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

let me also try biggrin

Working for all… smile

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91

According to their terms… “Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 5 working days.”
Looks like this time they have removed the instant cb term. CB is not instant. We will probably have to wait for a few days.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,771
59002
497
Roushh wrote:

According to their terms… “Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 5 working days.”
Looks like this time they have removed the instant cb term. CB is not instant. We will probably have to wait for a few days.

10th August offer mentioned 5 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
557
6

Any payment offer, apart from MobiKwik UPI??

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
avgn wrote:

10th August offer mentioned 5 days

Oh… I hope we are not stuck like 7th August. cry

Can anyone try paying with UPI and see if CB in instant? I have already tried with CC.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

CB for cc is always slow. If you try with UPI, do let us know. I received instant cb for all UPI transfers during last offer.

paid through existing upi…not apay upi…but no instant cb..got instant last time….seems like we will have to wait a bit…

Cropped197106562
Deal Cadet
67
809
17

For safety, order rakshabandhan gift card. @roushh for GVs order placed on 7th august, i received CB on 12th august. (collected coupons that time)

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91

Got the cb guys. Works for any type of email gift vouchers.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580650/original/Screenshot_2019-08-14-11-27-46-538_com.google.android.gm.png?1565762303

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
44
1499
17
Expand
Roushh wrote:

CB for cc is always slow. If you try with UPI, do let us know. I received instant cb for all UPI transfers during last offer.

not instant for upi also

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
balu44 wrote:

For safety, order rakshabandhan gift card. @roushh for GVs order placed on 7th august, i received CB on 12th august. (collected coupons that time)

Working for any type of email gift cards. Got the cb just now.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580651/original/Screenshot_2019-08-14-11-27-46-538_com.google.android.gm.png?1565762395

Missing
Deal Subedar
480
2512
44

Got CB in 15 mins.

Cropped 1511261485
suspended
68
85
0

Anyone getting Cashback. No Cashback for me sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
24
383
2

Placed Physical Gift cards Order.. Showed 150 Cashback, Paid through Upi, Awaiting Cashback

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
danishk1 wrote:

Anyone getting Cashback. No Cashback for me sweat

I got it 10 mins ago. Placed my order at 11 AM

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580652/original/Screenshot_2019-08-14-11-27-46-538_com.google.android.gm.png?1565762730

Missing
Deal Newbie
87
67
0
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Did you got it?

yes received after 15 to 30 minits

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
44
1499
17
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I got it 10 mins ago. Placed my order at 11 AM

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580652/original/Screenshot_2019-08-14-11-27-46-538_com.google.android.gm.png?1565762730

any payment offer to combine? used mobikiwk upi on 9th Aug.

Missing