10% Cashback only in Kerala, on S7 Edge, S7, Note 5 Dual SIM, Note 5 Single SIM, S6 Edge, S6, Tab S2
Steps to avail this offer
Visit exclusive merchant outlets of Samsung Mobiles store
Offer Valid only on transactions done on Pinelabs swipe machine under ‘Brand EMI’ Option & if ‘10% cashback’ eligibility is printed on charge slip
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
• Offer in Kerela stores only
• Offer valid on selected models
• Cardholders are requested to retain the charge slip for 180 days post program period
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
Terms and Conditions
1. This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with SAMSUNG Mobile Ltd (“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or Merchant.
2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 22 Aug till 15 Sep, 2016 (Both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and Merchant.
3. Under this program:
o Cardholder can avail cashback of Additional 10% Only in Kerela on S7 Edge, S7, Note 5 Dual SIM, Note 5 Single SIM, S6 Edge, S6, Tab S2 at merchant outlets ‘SAMSUNG Mobiles’ using SBI Credit card, during the term
o Offer Valid only on transactions done on Pinelabs swipe machine under ‘Brand EMI’ Option & if ‘10% cashback’ eligibility is printed on charge slip
4. Cashback also Valid on EMI Transactions. 14% Rate of Interest applicable on Monthly Reducing balance. EMI T&C apply additionally
5. This Programme is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card.
6. Offer is only valid for stores in Kerala.
7. For Non EMI eligible transaction Cashback to be credited to the card account by 15 Dec, 2016
8. For EMI eligible transaction Cashback will be posted at the time of EMI conversion . Cardholders are requested to refer to the charge slip & credit Card statement .
9. Cardholders are requested to retain the charge slip for 180 days post program period
10. Any query regarding the program will be entertained till 15 Sep, 2016 & queries regarding the cash back will be entertained till 15 Jan, 2017. Post such date, SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme or cash back from any cardholder.
11. SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
12. The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
13. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
14. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
15. Offer is subject to availability of products and available at the sole discretion of Merchant
16. Cash back offered is offered by SBICPSL
17. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
18. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
19. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
20. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
21. Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
22. SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.
Note: – Samsung Mobiles is a participating company as per the commercial between SBICPSL and SAMSUNG Ltd