[PhonePe] 10% cashback up to ₹50 on first two t...

[PhonePe] 10% cashback up to ₹50 on first two transaction during the offer period on Zingoy website

1598°
450
10% OFF 500.0
  • 6900 Views
  • 98 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Repost : 1
  • 60 vote up
Fb img 1495555080651
Budding Star
335
1,397
12987
68
[PhonePe] 10% cashback up to ₹50 on first two transaction during the offer period on Zingoy website
Deal Expired

https://www.zing...om

https://i.imgur.com/rw94sqw.jpg

Offer link :

https://tnc.phonepe.com/tncstore/18/08/03/OF180...

What is the offer?

10% cashback up to ₹50 on first two transaction during the offer period on Zingoy website

What is the offer duration?

From 6th August, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 31st August, 2018 (23:59 Hours) 16/08/2018

What is a valid PhonePe payment?

Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option on Zingoy website checkout.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

This offer will be applicable on any orders placed on Zingoy website.

How many times this offer can be availed?

Cashback is valid on first two transactions during the offer period via PhonePe on Zingoy website

How do I avail the offer?

On Zingoy website, make the selection and proceed to pay.
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method.
You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instructions specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP, and Login).
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet).
Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction.
Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.

When do I get the cashback?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?

Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.

97 Comments  |  
61 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

If I’m correct, this is payu specific offer and its a repost

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
630
7612
97
yuvimuthu wrote:

If I’m correct, this is payu specific offer and its a repost

It’s different one. Offer period 6th Aug to 31st Aug

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
83
58
0

https://www.zingo...m/
Get 10% cashback on any GV like Flipkart, Paytm Gift card apart from AMAZON
through zingoy.com by paying through PHONEPE
Max RS 50 cash back, 2 times

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
630
7612
97

Tried and got instant cashback.

This is 💯 percent different from payu gateway offers..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
292
5

I used payu offer and zingoy offer as well I received the cashback as well but in zingoy u can’t order Amazon gift cards using phonepe

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
83
58
0

Actually we can buy AMAZON GVS as well,
First buy ZINGOY gift card worth rs500 and after that buy AMAZON GV by applying ZINGOY GIFT VOUCHER and pin

Download
Deal Newbie
0
56
56
1

Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
280
3

PhonePe option is disabled for purchase of Amazon gift voucher, what else can you buy from Zinga?

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9

VU.
Awesome. FPD for sure.

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6

Is this the same Phonepe on Payu offer?

If yes, then it has nothing to do with Zingoy. You can make payment on any platform which support Payu payments.
Also in that case, it’s a repost. Nothing new.
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Roushh wrote:

Is this the same Phonepe on Payu offer?

If yes, then it has nothing to do with Zingoy. You can make payment on any platform which support Payu payments.
Also in that case, it’s a repost. Nothing new.
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Its not. Got 100CB now. This is Zingoy and PhonePe offer.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
55
5474
39
netrafter wrote:

PhonePe option is disabled for purchase of Amazon gift voucher, what else can you buy from Zinga?

Firstly buy zingoy gift cards then buy Amazon from zingoy cards

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
630
7612
97
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Its not. Got 100CB now. This is Zingoy and PhonePe offer.

But u commented for repost.

Original poster should get appreciate..

Search the original post and vu

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
630
7612
97
netrafter wrote:

PhonePe option is disabled for purchase of Amazon gift voucher, what else can you buy from Zinga?

Yes, zinga wants to us to work more to get actual benefit..

We will, because we are Dimers

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
86
274
3

tnx

worked on wallet balance anf freecharge balance

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Its not. Got 100CB now. This is Zingoy and PhonePe offer.

So can I use PayU+Phonepe offer and Zingoy+Phonepe offer from same account?

Did you get both cashback?

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
630
7612
97

Zingy going to hang..

Got this one
‘Thanks for placing an order on Zingoy. Your Gift Cards will be delivered to you within 2-3 business days. Your order has not been dispatched as there was an unusally high demand for this gift card, and the volume of orders exceeded our expectations.’

They can reverse orders later, saying sorry.

So don’t waste ur time.

If u have already PP balance , then use it.

Others can skip this deal.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
55
5474
39
Expand
Roushh wrote:

So can I use PayU+Phonepe offer and Zingoy+Phonepe offer from same account?

Did you get both cashback?

Yes

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
Expand
satis53 wrote:

Yes

Nice.

Thanks OP. Nice deal. VU.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

PhonePe payment option not showing at checkout

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
1
115
3150
41

Any sites providing paytm gvs other than zingoy ? With Payu gateway toungueout

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
relwanivasudev473 wrote:

PhonePe payment option not showing at checkout

I just checked it’s showing at least when I am buying Paytm vouchers. Sometimes payment option depends on which gc you are buying. Are you trying to buy Amazon GV?

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
Manaspani wrote:

Any sites providing paytm gvs other than zingoy ? With Payu gateway toungueout

Giftr

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
86
274
3
esakkiraja wrote:

Zingy going to hang..

Got this one
‘Thanks for placing an order on Zingoy. Your Gift Cards will be delivered to you within 2-3 business days. Your order has not been dispatched as there was an unusally high demand for this gift card, and the volume of orders exceeded our expectations.’

They can reverse orders later, saying sorry.

So don’t waste ur time.

If u have already PP balance , then use it.

Others can skip this deal.

no problem for me received instant

first i purchase zingoy card then amazon

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I just checked it’s showing at least when I am buying Paytm vouchers. Sometimes payment option depends on which gc you are buying. Are you trying to buy Amazon GV?

Now showing on website, earlier i tried in app, there was not showing PhonePe option

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

But u commented for repost.

Original poster should get appreciate..

Search the original post and vu

Yeah didn’t see that. Vu for original too 👍

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

Vu, good find, I got it

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
32
1

Can we use wallet balance

Missing