Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
10% cashback upto 250 on Amazon Pay EMI

10% cashback upto 250 on Amazon Pay EMI

107°
10% OFF 2250.0
Deal Subedar
dummyuser

https://www.ama...in
What is the offer?
On placing your order using Amazon Pay EMI at Amazon.in app from July 5th 12:00:00 PM to July 31st 23:59:59 PM you will get 10% cashback upto Rs 250 as Amazon Pay balance.

How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, under EMI, please check if Amazon Pay EMI is available for your purchase. If it is there, please select Amazon Pay EMI option, desired tenure and proceed. You will get 10% cashback upto Rs 250 on successful completion of the transaction.

What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback?
There is no minimum transaction limit to avail the offer.

What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
The maximum cashback per customer per transaction during the offer period is Rs.250. Cashback will be credited to Amazon Pay Balance after successful transaction. Offer can be used only once per user during the offer period.

What if I cancel/return the product?
Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned.

Would I get the offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
No, you will not be able to make partial payment through Amazon Pay Balance.

My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, you will not be eligible for the cashback. You will have to place new order using Amazon Pay EMI to get the offer.

Amazon Pay EMI Transaction Offer – Get 10% Cashback upto Rs 250 on on 1st successful transaction on Amazon.in using Amazon Pay EMI

Offer Terms & Conditions:

1) The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Amazon Pay EMI Transaction Offer ’ (“Offer”) is provided to whitelisted customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on corresponding mobile site and mobile application on amazon.in (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Amazon Pay EMI transactions on Amazon.in.

2) These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in conditions of Use and privacy notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to Amazon Pay EMI registrations & Transactions. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

3) This Offer is valid from July 5, 12:00:00 PM to July 31, 23:59:59 PM (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.

4) During the offer period, any customer who has seen the offer and completes 1st successful transaction on Amazon.in using Amazon Pay EMI as a payment method during the Offer Period will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 10% Cashback upto Rs 250.

5) The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.

6) The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 24 hrs of the shipment of the product & before successful delivery of the product , in case of bill payments the cashback will be provided within 24hrs of the successful completion of the bill payment transaction.

7) This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period.

8) A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the transaction using Amazon Pay EMI is not successful, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity), or by capital float (lending partner), or if the transaction is cancelled by the customer.

9) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

10) Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.

11) Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.

12) By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.

13) APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

14) Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 31 July 2019 (i.e upto the end of the offer period).

15) The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

16) Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

17) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Quick highlight – On placing your order using Amazon Pay EMI at Amazon.in app from July 5th 12:00:00 PM to July 31st 23:59:59 PM you will get 10% cashback upto Rs 250 as Amazon Pay balance.

Offer seems to appear on Electricity bills too, so you basically get 250 cashback on 2500 bill payment.

Link Copied

Note that you will have share your PAN card so that a dynamic limit will be given to you and also you will have to get your documents verified by a third party appointed by Amazon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is the EMI interest rate?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What will be the rate of interest?

Link Copied

free if you opt to pay next month

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I got 60000 limit