IDFC Visa Signature Debit Card Diwali Cashback Offer
Here’s a festive surprise for you. Get up to 10%* cashback when you spend using your
IDFC Bank Debit Card between October 15th and November 15th, 2016! Shop, dine, travel & have fun at the movies this festive season only with your IDFC Bank Debit Card!
Make the most of the heap of offers that the IDFC Bank Debit Card comes with.
Spend Rs.10,000 minimum to earn 5% cash back and Rs.50,000 minimum to earn 10% cash back -
capped at Rs.10,000 per account.
Terms & Conditions
1. This “Offer” is brought to you by IDFC Bank (“Bank”). It is open to all residents of India
holding a valid and eligible IDFC Bank Visa Signature Debit Card (“Cardholder”) and to
whom a communication is sent by Bank.
2. Offer: IDFC Bank Visa Signature Cardholder is eligible for cashback of 5% on Minimum
spend of Rs 10000 to Rs 50000 during the offer period and at rate of 10% if the total
spends equal or exceed Rs 50001 during the offer period. The maximum cap per account
during the offer period will be Rs 10000. For purpose of cashback the total spend made
at an account level will be taken into consideration.
3. Validity: The offer is valid from 15th October 2016 to 15th November 2016 both days
4. Cashback Credit: the eligible cashback amount will be directly credited to the customer’s
primary account linked to the Debit Card by 30th November 2016.
5. This Offer is applicable for only successful and un-reversed transactions.
6. The Bank’s decision with respect to eligibility is final and binding.
7. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be
conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of
arbitration shall be at Mumbai for Bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The
existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bank.
8. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation
is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
9. Bank reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable
to this program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.