10% CB on Big Bazaar Gift Vouchers

10% CB on Big Bazaar Gift Vouchers

79°
1800
10% OFF 2000.0
Storm
Deal Cadet
2
128
342
5

https://hapt...i/
Buy Big Bazaar gift voucher on Haptik.
Pay through Amazon Pay and get 10% cashback (Upto 200) as Amazon Pay Balance.
400rs CB is not applicable on gift cards. Only 200rs max CB on gift cards.

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 6 days
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
13
388
1362
71

where its mentioned that max cashback applicable is 200 on gift card not 400?

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
128
342
5
varun940 wrote:

where its mentioned that max cashback applicable is 200 on gift card not 400?

On the Haptik page when you checkout.

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
388
1362
71

Amazon term and condition does not show anything specific about it.

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
128
342
5
varun940 wrote:

Amazon term and condition does not show anything specific about it.

Amazon offer is only on first transaction.
There’s no gift card whose value is over 2000rs on Haptik.
So Haptik has said in terms and conditions itself that you won’t get more than 200rs as cashback on Amazon Pay on buying gift cards.
That is logical.

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
388
1362
71
Expand
GirishGowda wrote:

Amazon offer is only on first transaction.
There’s no gift card whose value is over 2000rs on Haptik.
So Haptik has said in terms and conditions itself that you won’t get more than 200rs as cashback on Amazon Pay on buying gift cards.
That is logical.

Right. Make sense.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
762
13

Any one here done multiple purchase using single haptik and multiple amazon and got Cashbcak?

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
7
207
1434
21
axen89 wrote:

Any one here done multiple purchase using single haptik and multiple amazon and got Cashbcak?

yes u will get cb

but do at your own risk

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
22
260
13
axen89 wrote:

Any one here done multiple purchase using single haptik and multiple amazon and got Cashbcak?

yes..will get for sure..i have done

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
135
368
5
mohamedijas87948 wrote:

how to use haptik balance?

Recharge,Dth, postpaid bill payment, Electricity bill payment only(NPCL,SOUTHCO), Gift card purchase, Flight Booking

Missing