Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
10% Instant Discount with All Debit Cards, Credit Cards, NetBanking & EMI Transactions on purchase of Thomson Televisions (UD9, B9 Pro 80cm (32) and B9 Pro 102cm (40) only).

10% Instant Discount with All Debit Cards, Credit Cards, NetBanking & EMI Transactions on purchase of Thomson Televisions (UD9, B9 Pro 80cm (32) and B9 Pro 102cm (40) only).

180°
Flipkartrepublicdaysale14th 19thjancampaignpage1360x1501
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.flipkart.com/thomson-smart-led-tvs-...
Terms & Conditions
FAQs

What is the offer?
· 10% Instant Discount with All Debit Cards, Credit Cards, NetBanking & EMI Transactions on purchase of Thomson Televisions (UD9, B9 Pro 80cm (32) and B9 Pro 102cm (40) only).

What is the offer duration?
· 16th July 2018 12:00 to 16th July 2018 16:00 hrs.

What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
· Max discount per card: Up to INR 1000.
· Minimum Net Cart Value: INR 3000.

How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
· This offer will be applicable on Thomson TVs (UD9, B9 Pro 80cm (32) and B9 Pro 102cm (40) only) on the platform.
· You can check the list of all offers applicable on a product, on the product page. This offer will also be listed there, if the product is eligible for the offer.

Will I get the offer if I pay using a Debit or Credit Card via PhonePe?
· No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from Debit and Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.

Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
· Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, EMI and NetBanking against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 3000.

How many times can this offer be availed?
· There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail maximum discount of INR 1000 per card.

Expired
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like thomsan is trying to overtake MI TV sales, which is almost impossible biggrin biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this tv any good?

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply