Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Cashback offer  - 10% on Rs.5000 and 15% on Rs.15000

Amazon Cashback offer - 10% on Rs.5000 and 15% on Rs.15000

191°
15% OFF 15000.0
Generous
xuseronline

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=abdesktop_electroni...

This offer is from Amazon to Business Prime User.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597223/medium/5281120aX3MSI3.png?1575359404

Use Coupon – ABIONE

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_123_1...

1. What is the Amazon Business Turns One Offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Shop on Amazon.in/business for an amount equivalent to or more than INR 5,000/- during Amazon Business Turns One Offer from your verified business account & avail the following cashback offer:
(i) Eligible Customers making an order / purchase transaction for an amount between INR 5,000/- to INR 15,000/-, shall be eligible to receive a maximum cashback worth either: (a) 10% of the order value; or (b) INR 1500/-, whichever is lesser; and
(ii) Eligible Customers making an order / purchase transaction for an amount of INR 15,001/- or more shall be eligible to receive a maximum cashback worth either: (a) 15% of the order value; or (b) INR 3000/-, whichever is lesser.
(b) The Offer is applicable only for a transaction on Amazon.in/business and by a Business Customer during the Offer Period, for a minimum spend of INR 5,000.
© The Offer is available from September 27, 2018 to September 30, 2018 (“Offer Period”).
(d) The maximum gift coupon discount for Business Customers is INR 3,000 across purchase transactions above INR 15,000/- conducted on Amazon.in/business during the Offer Period.
(e) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in/business during the Offer Period.
(f) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer. If the order value falls below INR 5,000, then such transaction will not be eligible for the offer and the gift coupon discount amount will be deducted from the refund amount of such orders for the purpose of the Offer.

Please remove, if already posted.
I searched but I could not find this on DD as of now.

Expired
11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

only for prime business user ??

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes, it is Prime Business Users exclusive!

I have not tried this coupon on normal account so not sure it will work for normal prime users.
I worked fine on my business account and as soon as they shipped the order, they sent cashback. So cashback is already credited to my account.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not for Normal user

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes, it is Prime Business Users exclusive!
I am sure there are many business prime users on DD as well.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU.. good find Bhai.
Please update Title for Amazon Business User only
+KG

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Thanks Bhai for appreciations smile

As per your suggestion which seems quite appropriate, I wanted to update the title but it seems deactivated so cannot edit the same sad

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any suggestions? It didnt work on few amz gift vouchers which i tried. . Is it working by any chance

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I had purchased an SSD.
I don’t think it will work on Gift cards… or adding funds.

replyuser
Click here to reply