10.Or E (Aim Gold, 3 GB)

10.Or E (Aim Gold, 3 GB)

550°
6699
33% OFF 9999.0
Giphy
Deal Legend
628
29,562
50469
1239
10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Pada
Deal Lieutenant
12
39
5250
154

Yesterday was better at 6400 after 600 cashback

Images
Deal Cadet
0
53
374
5

I don’t get the desidime fpd logic. Some unworthy deals gets fpd in no time even product is bad and has bad average reviews even people didn’t VU it and some great deals which has good reviews with high VU’s isn’t FPD.

Makes it hard to trust deals now a days. Come on desidime, maintain some quality. You’ve a good reputation to maintain.
Make system transparent

Giphy
Deal Legend
628
29,562
50469
1239
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

I don’t get the desidime fpd logic. Some unworthy deals gets fpd in no time even product is bad and has bad average reviews even people didn’t VU it and some great deals which has good reviews with high VU’s isn’t FPD.

Makes it hard to trust deals now a days. Come on desidime, maintain some quality. You’ve a good reputation to maintain.
Make system transparent

Why not comment on those good deals and tag admins, why only comment on deals which is bad according to you and blame admins?

Images
Deal Cadet
0
53
374
5
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Why not comment on those good deals and tag admins, why only comment on deals which is bad according to you and blame admins?

I didn’t mentioned your deal neither mentioned your name. Chill, message was to desidime team

Giphy
Deal Legend
628
29,562
50469
1239
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

I didn’t mentioned your deal neither mentioned your name. Chill, message was to desidime team

Its not about me or you, its about whole community and I am talking about all posts whether its good oor bad, fpd or non fpd.

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Lieutenant
85
1,297
6834
29

Outdated smartphone grin

Images
Deal Cadet
0
53
374
5
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Its not about me or you, its about whole community and I am talking about all posts whether its good oor bad, fpd or non fpd.

See the reviews first and then compared to redmi 5a or redmi 4. You’ll get your answers

Giphy
Deal Legend
628
29,562
50469
1239
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

See the reviews first and then compared to redmi 5a or redmi 4. You’ll get your answers

Don’t change the track, m not against your comment, m just saying why not comment and tag admins on such deals which u think its deserve to be fpd.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
53
374
5
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Don’t change the track, m not against your comment, m just saying why not comment and tag admins on such deals which u think its deserve to be fpd.

Have done it previously. Team doesn’t say anything. So I’m just continuous in my effort. Hope someday they’ll listen.

Missing