414°
10 tshirt @ 51 rupees each with shipping

10 tshirt @ 51 rupees each with shipping

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 18

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
37 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
526b8e2c96f3ec8ace2e58f624512a69  vikings ragnar the vikings
Deal Subedar
1
84
2736
31
Expand
yogeshmehta wrote:

add 10 tshirt and check https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

After link redirection, link is showing correct products ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
116
2

Add the correct url

Img 20171227 142101
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0

Kya bhai time kharab kar diya

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
9
323
1574
13

search “stakoo” brand , DD can’t recognize with proper link , redirection issue

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
9
323
1574
13

self promotion – kam se kam aur koi reason se vote down karte https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
9
323
1574
13
abhaykg24986 wrote:

Kya bhai time kharab kar diya

Sorry BillGates , i wasted ur important time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Legend
390
21,036
41085
1020
yogeshmehta wrote:

self promotion – kam se kam aur koi reason se vote down karte https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Yes u are promoting ur own model.

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
7
211
4106
48

Tested….offer is working , but i don’t think these t-shirts are worth even 50 rs and what will anyone do with 10 pieces of low quality tees .

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
9
323
1574
13
bk08 wrote:

Tested….offer is working , but i don’t think these t-shirts are worth even 50 rs and what will anyone do with 10 pieces of low quality tees .

Add 20 price become 40 each https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20171227 142101
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
Expand
yogeshmehta wrote:

Sorry BillGates , i wasted ur important time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bill gates hote to 50 rs ki t shirts kharidate https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

526b8e2c96f3ec8ace2e58f624512a69  vikings ragnar the vikings
Deal Subedar
1
84
2736
31
Expand
abhaykg24986 wrote:

Bill gates hote to 50 rs ki t shirts kharidate https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Bill gates nahin hote toh nhin bolte ki tym waste ho gya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
T : Just kidding

Missing
suspended
0
50
92
1
dani100 wrote:

Add the correct url

http://www.flipkart.com/search?q=stakoo

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
158
1

I was going to order them and even had the right price and everything, then I realized who the f**k is going to wear them.. Cheap designs… Great find though..

Missing