Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

100% cashback Upto Rs 35 on recharge or bill payments

3849°
100% OFF 35.0
Deal Lieutenant
Vortex

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=dash_apay_hfc_FS2t_...
Get 100% cashback upto Rs 35 on your Mobile recharge/Bill payments during the offer period on Amazon.in.This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

2.What is the offer period? 
August 24th 8 AM to August 24th 2 PM 

3.When will I receive my cashback? 
You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt 

Subscribe to my channel to get alert Tomorrow

Expired
196 Comments  |  
98 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Tomorrow. plus1

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Still for Selected Users

View 6 more replies
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Gud share

Alret Sent XPLOSIVE DEALS

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Super offer

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

VU + GA sent

Link Copied

Someone plz send alert tomorrow after offer starts

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Follow this topic

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

smiley smiley smiley

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
joy
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

+HA

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

so what’s new in this account specific offer?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

VU +KG given

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When I recharge my Airtel Sim for Rs. 35, it is not adding to the main balance (earlier it used to) . Is there a workaround?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Now , on 35 recharge you will get 26 secondary balance for 28 days validity

View 1 more reply
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Vu

Link Copied

Hey bro kindly check forum before posting any things.
For this reason your rank down from lautinent to subedar

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

You saw him at lieutenant?
Thats impossible AFAIK, no one can fall 2000 in karma that soon

View 8 more replies
Patron Patron
Link Copied

Also expect DTH flash sale offer.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Vu

Link Copied

This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

Means is it account specific??

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yes, account specific.

Link Copied

Amazon gives this offer because of 28 days of validity. Either Jio or Amazon both are helping to Indians..

Link Copied

You missed freecharge.. grin

+HA

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applicable to user who did recharge this month ??

Link Copied

Yup

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

100% BACK | UP TO ₹35

on recharge or bill payments

1.What is the offer?

Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback upto Rs 35 on your Mobile recharge/Bill payments during the offer period on Amazon.in.

This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

2.What is the offer period?

You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good Morning and it’s a repost!!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_SIGNB...
Get 100%cashback upto Rs 35 on your Mobile recharge or bill payment on Amazon platform android app.

1.What is the offer? Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback upto Rs 35 on your Mobile recharge/Bill payments during the offer period on Amazon.in.  This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer. 2.What is the offer period?  August 24th 8 AM to August 24th 2 PM  3.When will I receive my cashback?  You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/stat...t  text-decoration-color:initial; display:inline!important; float:none; text-align:left;">Limited period offer Get 100% cashback upto Rs 35 on your Mobile recharge/Bill payments during the offer period on Amazon.in. 

<p style=“box-sizing:border-box; padding:0px; margin:0px0px1.3rem; color:rgb(17,17,17); font-family:”AmazonEmber",Arial,sans-serif; font-size:15px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(255,255,255); text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; text-align:left;">This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

<p style=“box-sizing:border-box; padding:0px; margin:-0.4rem0px0px; color:rgb(17,17,17); font-family:”AmazonEmber",Arial,sans-serif; font-size:15px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(255,255,255); text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; text-align:left;“>2.What is the offer period? 

You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the bill payment, you will receive an ”caps">SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bms stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Link Copied

?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Galti se mistake

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

coool….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If am using Tata sky recharge offer and this offer ? Bcz Tata sky recharge offer is 40rs cashback and this is giving 35 so total 75 .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You’ll get the highest of the 2. Not both of them combined.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

how to know if someone is eligible in desktop?

Link Copied

live showing 2 offer, for me one is 30rs and other is 35. lol i think i will get only one

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Where.? I can’t see any offee

View 4 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Is it working , already 8:05

replyuser
Click here to reply