Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Little or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

100% cashback on KFC and PIZZA HUT

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Little app logo horizontal
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Little or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Newbie

pizza hut [email protected]
kfc [email protected]
https://littlea...n/
so enjoy the weekend

57 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Djokovic
Deal Lieutenant

what is the code ?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Whats 100% cb then?

Saran copy
Deal Subedar

I can’t see pizza hut on little app..

Missing
Deal Newbie

Great deal. Pizza hut no longer there.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Now KFC and RAJDHANI are there https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Toy
Deal Subedar

How they will refund 240 as I have bought kfc open voucher

Missing
Deal Newbie
@desidimer131 wrote:

They will give you after you redeem the voucher and you can buy any other deal from little by using it

Toy
Deal Subedar
@rtejafriends wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

They will give you after you redeem the voucher and you can buy any other deal from little by using it

just redeemed then voucher.

Toy
Deal Subedar

Now waiting for refund code

Missing
Deal Newbie
@desidimer131 wrote:

@rtejafriends wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

you have to go to outlet and once he redeems you will get cashback

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
@desidimer131 wrote:

Thks dude

u will get cashback bro not refund… u can use that money to buy another voucher again

Missing
Deal Cadet

Anyone notice that in t&c it mention we have to redeem it to merchant within 6 hrs

Missing
Deal Cadet
@rtejafriends wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

@rtejafriends wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

i am unable to use the self referral on little app am.using a rooted device still its recognising something … i tried everything possible what can it be thats getting recognised any idea ??
error messqge is u have already utilized the referral benefit and to make a id without referral code
device id chager is helping partially thats it helps in making the app not recognise that its a new number… else the app gives a pop up to log in from reg mobile number

Blowing a dandelion 600
Coupon Baba
@janapritam005 wrote:

Anyone notice that in t&c it mention we have to redeem it to merchant within 6 hrs

Actually it says after redeeming the deal at merchant location, we will get cashback coupon within 6 hours. Also keep in mind that cashback coupon can not be applied on same merchant. And coupon needs to be used within 7 days.

Missing
Deal Newbie
@SWEET_WI$H wrote:

@janapritam005 wrote:

Actually it says after redeeming the deal at merchant location, we will get cashback coupon within 6 hours. Also keep in mind that cashback coupon can not be applied on same merchant. And coupon needs to be used within 7 days.

Not 6hrs but instantly you will get…
earlier I bought RAJDHANI, redeemed it there at outlet and with that cashback bought d same RAJDHANI and gave them for another buffet

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
@eskimo wrote:

@rtejafriends wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

@rtejafriends wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

i am unable to use the self referral on little app am.using a rooted device still its recognising something … i tried everything possible what can it be thats getting recognised any idea ??
error messqge is u have already utilized the referral benefit and to make a id without referral code
device id chager is helping partially thats it helps in making the app not recognise that its a new number… else the app gives a pop up to log in from reg mobile number
m also facing same prblm…if u find any solution then …plse pm me

Missing
Deal Cadet

Lots of tricks by Little App. Vouchers to be used within few hours at a particular place only. I wasted voucher CCD voucher few months back. Uninstalled immediately and never installed back.

By mistake I bought coupon which was in another town. The T&C is very ambiguous. Why they need GPS access if they show places 100km away?

Missing
Deal Cadet

where will cb code come? in app / phone / email??

Missing
Deal Newbie
@dearajay wrote:

go to little app>account>promos and under that you will find the coupon

But directly if you buy then also it will show that if you want to use that coupon or not so don’t worry on how to use the cb voucher

Missing
Deal Newbie
@akki4554 wrote:

Lots of tricks by Little App. Vouchers to be used within few hours at a particular place only. I wasted voucher CCD voucher few months back. Uninstalled immediately and never installed back.

By mistake I bought coupon which was in another town. The T&C is very ambiguous. Why they need GPS access if they show places 100km away?

you can call customer care and tell to refund money to paytm wallet

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@desidimer131 wrote:

Thks dude

u will get cashback bro not refund… u can use that money to buy another voucher again

can I buy that deal again? using that cash back coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
@rtejafriends wrote:

@dearajay wrote:

go to little app>account>promos and under that you will find the coupon

But directly if you buy then also it will show that if you want to use that coupon or not so don’t worry on how to use the cb voucher

i am asking for 100% CB coupon.

Missing
Deal Subedar

vu

Missing