Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
100% Cashback (Max. Rs.65) on Local Offers (Valid for first transaction)

100% Cashback (Max. Rs.65) on Local Offers (Valid for first transaction)

110°
100% OFF 65.0
Budding Star
AtulAggarwal

Details

Use Code NEW100 & Get 100% Cashback on first transaction of Local Deals 

How to avail this offer:
1. Visit Local Offers Section & Choose the deal you would love to buy
2. Use code NEW100 while buying that deal

Terms & Conditions:-
• This offer is valid only on all deals powered by Little & Nearbuy
• No minimum order value to avail this offer 
• Maximum Cashback is Rs.65
• Offer valid for first time users only
• This coupon code can be used only once per user
• Cashback will be credited immediately

Valid till 10th Nov

https://www.helpc...in

Expired

Deal Wiki

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Vuns @AtulTheDimer

ATC done LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Two dislikes.
1. Repost
2. Invalid deal

Atleast give a valid reason.

Link Copied

Thanks @samganda @karansaxena https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

@bumblefoot @Nigel

Please have a look at this offer.

I know few dimers have disliked it but you should a look at the reasons of dislikes,, these reasons are totally irrelevant.

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@bumblefoot @Nigel

Please have a look at this offer.

I know few dimers have disliked it but you should a look at the reasons of dislikes,, these reasons are totally irrelevant.

Agreed.. Plz set the option clearly mention n write in post why u r voting down …

Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Even if the deal is good but likes and suggestions are much more important for admins.

@rajrocks @avgn @CR7 @thunderguy @samisam093 @bobby4080

That’s not allowed

are you sure? I will give u 1000 evidence where deals are getting likes and suggestions by this way..

Although i have not asked anyone to like.. thats why open tagging(not hidden) to get views on my opinion.

Link Copied

This is really strange.

When people where voting down with irrelevant reasons, then admins were not having any problem and they said to me they can’t help and sitting idle.

But when people are liking the deal when i have only asked their opinion, then admin is warning me immediately.

Link Copied

@bumblefoot @MJ911 please delete this thread.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

@AtulTheDimer I asked u how can I help here. If u say a single dimer has been voting down your deals because he is against u then we can have a word with him and request him to stop the same.
Here u have got negative votes from multiple dimers. There could be many reasons.
Moreover there is another code running since long and giving same max cashback – HH100
And Just because I am requesting u to not tag others for votes u are now saying that everyone else is doing the same. So u are encouraging the same by not notifying us about it.

Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I asked u how can I help here. If u say a single dimer has been voting down your deals because he is against u then we can have a word with him and request him to stop the same.
Here u have got negative votes from multiple dimers. There could be many reasons.
Moreover there is another code running since long and giving same max cashback – HH100
And Just because I am requesting u to not tag others for votes u are now saying that everyone else is doing the same. So u are encouraging the same by not notifying us about it.

Ask once @MJ911 and @Beinghuman

replyuser
Click here to reply