Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
100% cashback on nnnow till 2am

100% cashback on nnnow till 2am

251°
Review Expert
freedealexpert

get 100% cashback on products till 2am and can make any order from nnnow

Expired
31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Review Expert Review Expert
Link Copied

pls let me know guys how we will get cashback back ? pls update me n others if this is useful we all can make lots of purchase

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Looks good but more details needed

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

100%cashbakc on orders number iwth 7 and 2, lucky winner type

Link Copied

no it is valid for all orders till 2am but we all need to know about t&c coz no t&c mention their

View 3 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Tnc?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Cashback will be to?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It should have been 100% off instead of 100% cashback stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied

guys its a loot if this is a genuine deal by nnnow but firstly we need to know about t&c

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The Great Independence Celebration | Cashback Offer
Cashback Coupon will be shared post successful delivery of every order containing 7 and 2 in the Order ID, during the sale period (Aug 10-Aug 15, 2018)
Coupons will be in multiple of Rs. 500 each and can be redeemed once per user, within the offer period, on a minimum cart value of MRP Rs. 2000
Maximun 10 coupons will be issued per user
Valid for 3 months
The voucher is applicable on all brands except beauty brands
The voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion/discount on NNNOW.com or NNNOW app.
The voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other item
From time to time we may run flash offers during which all orders above Rs. 2000 will be eligible for cashaback vouchers worth Rs. 2000 only during the “flash offer” duration, which is at the discretion of NNNOW. Maximum 4 coupons will be issued per user.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The Great Independence Celebration | OLA Offer

· Coupons for Ola will be disbursed to the customer for every successfully delivered order on www.nnn...om via email / SMS. Each coupon is valid for a first time Ola Rentals user on a minimum package of Rs. 409.

· OlaXNNNOW voucher is applicable on all brands except beauty brands
· The voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion/discount on NNNOW.com or NNNOW app.

· All voucher are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other item

· Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this contest

The Great Independence Celebration | Returns

All clearance sale and flash deal merchandise will be non returnable.

Cashback Coupon will be shared post successful delivery of e

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback Coupon will be shared post successful delivery of every order containing 7 and 2 in the Order ID, during the sale period (Aug 10-Aug 15, 2018)
Coupons will be in multiple of Rs. 500 each and can be redeemed once per user, within the offer period, on a minimum cart value of MRP Rs. 2000
Maximun 10 coupons will be issued per user
Valid for 3 months
The voucher is applicable on all brands except beauty brands
The voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion/discount on NNNOW.com or NNNOW app.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i think 500 off on 2000 vouchers would be valid only on non discounted products.
it is mentioned cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other item
From time to time we may run flash offers during which all orders above Rs. 2000 will be eligible for cashaback vouchers worth Rs. 2000 only during the “flash offer” duration, which is at the discretion of NNNOW. Maximum 4 coupons will be issued per user.

Link Copied

thnx for sharing !!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Basically you will get 500 off on total shopping of ₹4000

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The Great Independence Celebration | Returns

All clearance sale and flash deal merchandise will be non returnable.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

there r two banners first is of 100% cashback with 7 and 2 order.
2nd is 100% cashback  but term n condition apply on it.
Can’t find tnc for both the offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

According to me in “flash offer” you will receive 4 vouchers of ₹500 each(totalling ₹2000) on order of ₹2000+ and you can use those vouchers on shopping of ₹2000+ (one at a time).

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They are thugs. They have cancelled my last orders and still have not refunded my money. My 5000 money has stucked.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Mine too. But luckily I ordered with COD so no money stuck.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Wonder why people pay in advance when there is no prepayment benefit… sad

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Many retailers cancel COD orders first if they have to and honor pre-paid orders. I also prefer to pay in advance but certainly not on a new site.

View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied

If anyone want 400 cb on 1000 purchase from nnnow u can msg me to know!
Cb is bank tranferrable

replyuser
Click here to reply