Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
100 Cashback on Rs 750 daily essentials Shopping. User Specific

100 Cashback on Rs 750 daily essentials Shopping. User Specific

142°
Deal Subedar
ViratKohli18

Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the SVD Daily essentials offer?
a. Flat cashback of INR 100 as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order value of INR 750 on products in a select set of product under “Daily essentials” offered only to select customers net of all discounts applied.

Participating categories: Baby, Beauty, Health & Personal care, Grocery, Toys, Personal care appliances, Pets & Luxury Beauty. The eligible range of products have offer eligibility communicated in the “Special Offers” section on detail page.

c. Applicable on orders using Amazon Pay balance only

d. Not applicable on cash on delivery or pay on delivery orders

e. Offer period: 31st Dec, 2019 00:00:00 hrs and 7th Jan, 2020 23:59:59 hrs

f. Your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback

g. Maximum cashback amount per customer: INR 100

h. Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cashback and the refund amount of cancelled/returned order(s)/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.

Cashback will be calculated on the final order value after applying coupon discounts. Example: If order value is INR 750 and coupon discount of INR 100 is applied, bringing the final order value to INR 400, then the order is ineligible for the cashback offer.

j. Offer is applicable only once per customer during offer period i.e. 31st Dec, 2019 00:00:00 hrs and 7th Jan, 2020 23:59:59 hrs

2. How can I avail the offer?
Buy from eligible products worth a total of INR 750 or more during the offer period and pay using Amazon Pay. Your cart can have multiple eligible products from the applicable list of products but the total order value after discounts should be worth INR 750 or more to avail the offer.

3. Is a Promo/Coupon code required to avail the offer?
Yes

4. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Cashback will be computed on the product price post coupon discounts applied.

5. When will I get the cashback get credited?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days from date of shipping.

6. What if I cancel/return my order?
In case you place an order that is eligible for the cashback and subsequently cancel it, you will not be eligible for the offer any longer during the offer period. If you cancel/return specific items from the order that was eligible for cashback, the cancelled/returned item(s) will not be eligible for the cashback. The refund amount of the cancelled/returned item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from their purchase amount. Note that the cashback is offered at an item level on a pro-rata basis. For example, if the total order value at the time of purchase is INR 750 (across 5 items), the cashback of INR 100 will be offered at a pro-rata basis across all 3 items. If, for any reason, you return a product worth INR 150 from that order, for instance, the cashback against that item will be adjusted (net off) against the refund amount; hence you will receive a refund of INR 130 (INR 150 less cashback of INR 20)

7. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
Offer is available on products in the Daily essentials category. The eligible range of products have offer eligibility communicated in the “Special Offers” section on detail page.

8. Can I get cashback across multiple orders?
No, this order is valid only once per customer. The order value should be INR 750 or more post discounts applied. In case an offer eligible order is placed and cancelled, the customer is ineligible for the offer on any other order placed during the offer period.

9. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback

Expired
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600676/original/IMG_20200101_010550.jpg?1577821254
Code – SVDNEW

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

not good , it was 100 cb on 500 previous .

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is applicable on grocery?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

Got but not applicable

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

@ViratKohli18 Bro code not getting applying any help?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

1.What is the SVD  Daily essentials offer?
   a. Flat cashback of INR 100 as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order value of ₹ 750 on products in a select set of product under “Daily essentials” offered only to select customers net of all discounts applied.
   b. Participating categories: Baby, Beauty, Health & Personal care, Grocery, Toys, Personal care appliances, Pets & Luxury Beauty. The eligible range of products have offer eligibility communicated in the “Special Offers” section on detail page.
   c. Applicable on orders paid using Amazon Pay balance only
   d. Not applicable on cash on delivery or pay on delivery orders
   e. Offer period: 31st Dec, 2019 00:00:00 hrs and 7th Jan, 2020 23:59:59 hrs
   f.  Your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback
   g. Maximum cashback amount per customer: INR 100

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply