115°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

100% Cashback Sale on Fashion | Fab Fashion Sale | Paytm

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
335
1308
14
100% Cashback Sale on Fashion @ 12PM

https://paytm.com...er

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/312326/medium/30070981452514946.jpg?1480987713

https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://i.imgur.com/LVDzUIl.jpg

31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
353
449
38228
337

Not today, Its tomorrow

Unnamed
suspended
0
63
584
15

thanks bro for by great information…

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
335
1308
14
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

Not today, Its tomorrow


Its today bro and paytm has updated the banner..

https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://i.imgur.com/LVDzUIl.jpg

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
353
449
38228
337
"@shaqib19":http://www.desidime.com/users/158356 wrote:


Its today bro and paytm has updated the banner..

http://links.desidime.com?ref=mobile_forums&url=https://i.imgur.com/LVDzUIl.jpg

Thanks bro for update, please update Link when started Sale

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
335
1308
14

Get ready guys @ 12Pm. Its confirmed as I just received an email..

https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://i.imgur.com/iO294cP.jpg

Unnamed
suspended
0
63
584
15

I am ready bro … thanks for link

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

link pls

Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
262
4342
56

@the king i m on buddy…. hope paytm also remains on this time … lol

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
282
11766
66
@zaika wrote:

@the king i m on buddy…. hope paytm also remains on this time … lol


if u get 2 then atleast 1 for me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
160
20
0

What the hell was that 100% on foorwear… Delchi.. (What brand is this?).. Rs..1100.. Are you kidding me Paytm.??
Making fool.. waste of time.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13957
174

LoL Deal

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
158
1370
14

what idiots

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
202

Added to EZ Deals Channel

FOOT100

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
282
11766
66

full on waste

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
202
@pe2yushgh wrote:

What the hell was that 100% on foorwear… Delchi.. (What brand is this?).. Rs..1100.. Are you kidding me Paytm.??
Making fool.. waste of time.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+ 1 million

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

got 2 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61

Barah so ki Hawaii… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Slippers for 1199… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Teddy bear
Deal Subedar
5
21
1484
47

BOughtt

Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
262
4342
56
@the king wrote:

@zaika wrote:

@the king i m on buddy…. hope paytm also remains on this time … lol


if u get 2 then atleast 1 for me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


maa ki ankh.. slippers for 1199??? what they are golden plated?

Teddy bear
Deal Subedar
5
21
1484
47

i never fails in getting something from Paytm 100 percent cashback sales

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
282
11766
66
@zaika wrote:

@the king wrote:

@zaika wrote:

@the king i m on buddy…. hope paytm also remains on this time … lol


if u get 2 then atleast 1 for me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


maa ki ankh.. slippers for 1199??? what they are golden plated?

exactly i wanted shoes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
slippers for 1200 ..https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/SXqKN.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/SXqKN.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61
@samarpreet wrote:

i never fails in getting something from Paytm 100 percent cashback sales


Kon sa jora le liya tumne… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Which pair u bought??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Teddy bear
Deal Subedar
5
21
1484
47
@vijkap201 wrote:

@samarpreet wrote:

i never fails in getting something from Paytm 100 percent cashback sales


Kon sa jora le liya tumne… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Which pair u bought??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


joru hoti to aurmajha a jata hahha

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
9
314
1490
12

ab to paytm ki 100% sale dekh kar hee dar lagne lag gya , ye slippers to nike , puma , gas se bhi mehngi hain . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61
@samarpreet wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@samarpreet wrote:

i never fails in getting something from Paytm 100 percent cashback sales


Kon sa jora le liya tumne… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Which pair u bought??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


joru hoti to aurmajha a jata hahha


Votti aawagi tan pher kharid lena… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Trans: Buy when she comes… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing