Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Coolwinks Coupons

100% Cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 500 on first-ever transaction via PhonePe, on Coolwinks platforms

3768°
100% OFF 500.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/phonepe-cashba...

Terms and Conditions for PhonePe Cashback Offer:

100% Cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 500 on first-ever transaction via PhonePe, on Coolwinks platform(s).
Minimum order value should be Rs.499.
Payment to be made through UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, within the “PhonePe” option on Coolwinks checkout.
For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
This offer will be applicable on any orders above Rs. 499 placed on Coolwinks platform(s) – Desktop and Mobile Website.
Cashback is valid on the first-ever transaction (per user) via PhonePe.
Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet balance. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
10th April, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th April, 2018 (23:59 Hours)

Expired
177 Comments  |  
105 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wallet Balance?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes bro i gt 400+500

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So effectively u get 400 extra fr odering

Critic Critic
Link Copied

How to check Zingoy tracked my txn or not? Its showing Tracked ₹0.0

Made purchase at 12:00 noon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Purchased 2 women sunglasses for Rs.6 only plus 400+400 Zingoy cashback extra.
Thanks for posting this FPD

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you provide link of purchased product?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can i combine phonepe wallet balance plus upi to get cashback

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yea..

Link Copied

Guys ,there is no offer in real. I had one eye glasses selected and added to cart before the offer , it was 484 and now it increased exactly 500 more i.e., 984. Don’t go for the offer my advice.

Link Copied

Now price for most if the items increased…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about the quality?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks bro , i ordered two glass from two acconts

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Received 2 sunglasses today. Quality is ok-ok, makes for a low-budget gift but nothing worth flaunting.
One of the two pieces received is defective.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me refferal code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just 10 days ago brought sunglasses for 600 is now 1450 rage

yesterday ordered another company sunglasses for 624 is today 760 rolleyes

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Ordered 2.. received only 1…they cancelled 1by own without informing and refunded the half amount .but got 0 refund..as phonepe adjusted that under offer…….no customer service (call centre is big shame).. human cum chatbots are on call

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

and here I was disappointed as I received a defective piece, I guess a defective piece is still better than 0 refund.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Coolwinks are fraudsters it seems. 2 days back they were giving 2 sunglasses for 599, but just in a day they have virtually doubled the prices in some cases. Just check out and you would be surprised. Some of the glasses are showing old prices, but if you click and add them to the cart, increased prices are showing. rage

Other sites are better than them I guess.

Link Copied

Did you order from them ??

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Better buy some brands like Fave from Flipkart
up to 82% off
https://www.flipkart.com/sunglasses/fave~brand/...

Link Copied

Anyone’s order got shipped?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine’s delivered… Glasses are awesome for disposable use…

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i tried tcb after a long time and guess what they only tracked one of my two orders… very bad thing from them, especially this critical order

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If you have made two separate clicks for the two transactions, then you will definitely get after raising missing cashback ticket

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

new stock added

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Refferal pls

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any cashback site which is still working for coolwinks 100% cashback offer?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Most cashback sites like tcb and ck are still working for cashback. But to track cashback smoothly, you must ensure that you have not clicked to cookwinks site from DD or any Google search result. Better to close all browser windows, restart browser, go directly to tcb or ck site, login, search for coolwinks in their merchants and then click thru and make the final purchase

View 2 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

now for some frames + lens it shows as 374 final amount after applying coupon of 50% so get it for free

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks, I forgot about buying a single frame with this offer, just now ordered 1 rimless eyeglass at 535/-, got 500 cashback immediately, so effective price was 35 only. Which is still good.

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@avgn voted and karma bro, superb find!
sunglasses wink (Emotions – First Is Cool & Second Is Wink = Cool Wink)

Link Copied

Hi – is this still working? Couldn’t find any “2 glasses for 599” ;(

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I purchased on coolwinks using zingoy and paid through phone pe but not received any cashback from phone pe and zingoy cashback is tracked but showing validation will be on 10 July.

Pro Coupon Hunter Pro Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

I purchased 1 yesterday. Got cb immediately in phone pe

Link Copied

Can we pay with phonepe wallet for cb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Phonepe cb instant but nw no affilate cb is tracking

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No , offer is only with PhonePe

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.coolwin...om

Terms and Conditions for PhonePe Cashback Offer:

1. 100% Cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 500 on first-ever transaction via PhonePe, on Coolwinks platform(s).
  2. Minimum order value should be Rs.499.
  3. Payment to be made through UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option on Coolwinks checkout.
  4. For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
  5. Offer valid on Wallet only payments also.
  6. This offer will be applicable on any orders above Rs. 499 placed on Coolwinks platform(s) – Desktop and Mobile Website.
  7. Cashback is valid on the first-ever transaction (per user) via PhonePe.
  8. Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
  9. PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
  10. Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
  11. Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
  12. 10th April, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th April, 2018 (23:59 Hours)

replyuser
Click here to reply