Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Insurance Bill Payments: Flat ₹500 Cash back + 100% more Reward Points on all your insurance spends with HDFC Credit Card during 1st Jan to 31st Mar 2019.

Insurance Bill Payments: Flat ₹500 Cash back + 100% more Reward Points on all your insurance spends with HDFC Credit Card during 1st Jan to 31st Mar 2019.

1627°
100% OFF 500.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Offer Details
100% more Reward Points + Additional Flat Rs 500/- Cash back on all your insurance spends during 1st Jan to 31st Mar 2019.

How to avail
Make your insurance spends on your HDFC Credit Card (both online and offline) and earn 100% more Reward Points and Flat Rs 500/- Cash back.

Terms & Conditions
Offer applicable for all customers + Rs 500/- Cash back on all insurance spends. Max cap on bonus Reward Points is 5000.
Offer applicable on retail transactions done between 1st January’2019 – 31st March’2019 (both days included) on HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Offer is valid on both online and offline transactions.
Offer not applicable on Cash, SmartPay and EasyEMI transactions. Offer not applicable on SmartEMI, Insta Loan, Insta Jumbo loan, Balance transfer on EMI bookings.
Returned purchases, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, EMI’s and card membership fees will not be considered for this offer.
For eligible customers offer benefit will be credited before 30th June 2019.
Offer also not valid on cards where Reward points feature is not preset like Jet privilege, Idea cards, Value plus cards.
Corporate Cards, Purchase Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Business Cards, Value Plus Cards and Staff Cards are excluded from the promotion.
Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the Program, or when the gift is to be collected, will not be eligible for the benefits of the Program.
If a card member has more than 1 (one) HDFC Bank Credit Card, spends on the cards cannot be clubbed by the card member in order to qualify for the said offer.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any existing offer.
HDFC Bank Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.
This offer is non-cashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
All queries with regards to the Reward points Offer will be valid/open for escalation only up to 60 days from the offer end date – post which the Bank is not liable for any Reward point’s postings.
This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
HDFC Bank is not making these offers and neither warrant nor guarantees the delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members under this offer and the member shall be solely responsible for all effects and consequences therefrom.
Any disputes as regards delivery, quality, warranty, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of under this offer must be strictly addressed by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members in writing to the merchant directly and HDFC Bank will not entertain any communication in this regard.
HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Credit Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed of under this offer.

Expired
109 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anybody received this cashback ????

Link Copied

How to redeem points recd in HDFC credit card ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

No cashback yet…anyone contacted cc??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

didn’t receive cashback.. have tweeted them with the details.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Any response from them

View 1 more reply
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Anyone have offer screenshot. Customer care asking for screenshot

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I too didn’t rcv..any screenshot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes, I have the screenshots.. I will upload and give the link here..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

twitter did not help. I have mailed them the offer screenshots and transaction screenshot..Lets see

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

here is the screenshot link – https://imgur.com/a/l...lJ

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Thanks

View 3 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Got update from hdfc that 5% cashback will be credited

“Based on the offer details shared by you, we have reviewed our records and wish to confirm that 5% cash back towards the Insurance spends incurred in your credit card will be credited to your card account in 5-7 working days. We seek your patience in the interim.”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why 5% ? nowhere in terms and conditions it was mentioned as 5%.. it was mentioned as flat 500rs right ?

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

at-last got the cashback.. all of them who got it due to my screenshots, transfer 10% to my account now wink wink

Link Copied

I have still not received. Any chances that they will still honour it? As they mentioned that users can contact them for upto 60 days only.

View 6 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply