109°
100% SuperCash on BEST Bus Tickets!

100% SuperCash on BEST Bus Tickets!

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
0
100% OFF 15.0
Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
21
22
4140
88
100% SuperCash on BEST Bus Tickets!
Deal Expired

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/travel...lr
Offer 1:
Get 100% SuperCash on your BEST Ticket booking @ Ridlr made with MobiKwik Wallet
Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash is Rs.15
Offer is valid 5 times in a month during the offer period
Offer valid from 1st September, 2017 till 30th September, 2017
Offer 2:
Get 50% SuperCash on your BEST pass purchase @ Ridlr made with MobiKwik Wallet
Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash is Rs.150
This offer is valid once per user during offer period
Offer valid on a minimum transactions of Rs.200
Offer valid only for NEW USERS of MobiKwik wallet
Offer valid from 1st September, 2017 till 30th September, 2017
Offer 3:
Get 20% SuperCash on your BEST pass purchase @ Ridlr made with MobiKwik Wallet
Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash is Rs.100
Offer valid on a minimum transactions of Rs.200
This offer is valid once per user during offer period
Offer valid from 1st September, 2017 till 30th September, 2017
Offer 4:
Get 100% SuperCash on your NMMT booking @ Ridlr made with MobiKwik Wallet
Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash is Rs.15
Offer is valid 5 times in a month during offer period
Offer valid from 1st September, 2017 till 30th September, 2017
Offer 5:
Get 100% SuperCash on your MBMT booking @ Ridlr made with MobiKwik Wallet
Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash is Rs.15
Offer is valid 5 times in a month during offer period
Offer valid from 1st September, 2017 till 30th September, 2017

#MobikwikUsers

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
Expand
Lootsmafia wrote:

Maximum cb is ₹15

so?

Mumbai minimum fare is 8 & if u get that back in form of supercash, then also it is good
Atleast some saving

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

so?

Mumbai minimum fare is 8 & if u get that back in form of supercash, then also it is good
Atleast some saving

Oh then its a good for for mumbaikers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
809
8,717
39943
247
A2Zdeals wrote:

Ridlr app is good

@avgn

Yes..this Same offer runs every month

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
809
8,717
39943
247
Expand
avgn wrote:

Yes..this Same offer runs every month

Actually they have degraded https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Previously same offer used to be given in citrus and freecharge

Now super cash https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@a2zdeals

Images
Deal Lieutenant
29
146
4222
47
Expand
avgn wrote:

Actually they have degraded https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Previously same offer used to be given in citrus and freecharge

Now super cash https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@a2zdeals

That citrus offer was actually very good..
50 cb on 5 transactions..
So 8*5=40..Even on spending 40 u get 50 cb..
Amazing offer it was..
Have availed JioMoney Mcaloo offer aswell..

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

That citrus offer was actually very good..
50 cb on 5 transactions..
So 8*5=40..Even on spending 40 u get 50 cb..
Amazing offer it was..
Have availed JioMoney Mcaloo offer aswell..

Smooth ride
Got ticket at 8
Received Ridlr Thursday special cashback 5
Received mobikwik SuperCash 8 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
.
@avgn

Images
Deal Lieutenant
29
146
4222
47
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Smooth ride
Got ticket at 8
Received Ridlr Thursday special cashback 5
Expecting mobikwik SuperCash 8 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
.
@avgn

Yo..Now gear up for tomorrow’s daily pass sale.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Yo..Now gear up for tomorrow’s daily pass sale.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Travel Free TODAY!
Rs.15 are credited in your Ridlr a/c T&C.
Use them to buy BEST tickets & also earn cashback of Rs.5 on every transaction

Images
Deal Lieutenant
29
146
4222
47
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Travel Free TODAY!
Rs.15 are credited in your Ridlr a/c T&C.
Use them to buy BEST tickets & also earn cashback of Rs.5 on every transaction

Yeah they do credit points now and then..

Missing