Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(LOOT)100% up to Rs. 100/- cashback on first ever prepaid recharge or Money Transfer. Min. Transaction Amount - 30

(LOOT)100% up to Rs. 100/- cashback on first ever prepaid recharge or Money Transfer. Min. Transaction Amount - 30

305°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Cadet
fun_timepass

https://phonepe.c...n/
100% up to Rs. 100/- cashback on first ever prepaid recharge or Money Transfer.
Just did a recharge of 448 and got the CB. However not seeing that offer on APP. attaching screenshot for reference.
https://imgur.com/a/s...qB

I confirmed the offer with Phonepe Support and below are the FULL T&C. Somehow the offer is not updated on APP -

What is the offer?

• 100% up to ₹100/- Cashback on customers first ever prepaid Recharge or money transfer on PhonePe
  • Minimum transaction amount to avail the offer is ₹30 each
  • Maximum cashback customer can avail is ₹100

What is the eligibility criteria?

• A customer has to perform a prepaid Recharge or Money transfer during the offer period to qualify for the offer
  • Offer valid on BHIM UPI, Credit / Debit Card, Wallet payment instruments
  • Transactions paid for using ONLY wallet balance will not be eligible for the offer
  • In case of payments where part of the amount is paid using wallet, the offer will be applicable on the total amount paid
  • For example, if a recharge of ₹30 is paid using ₹10 gift voucher balance and ₹20 through BHIM UPI/Cards, the cashback amount will be calculated on the total amount of ₹30
  • Customer who performed first ever transaction on Jio.com will be eligible for this offer

What is the offer duration?

• From 00:00 hrs 4th July 2018 to 23:59 hrs 31st July 2018

How many times this offer can be availed?

• Offer can be availed once per user on first ever prepaid recharge or money transfer in the offer period

How do I avail the offer?

• On your PhonePe app
  • Click on Mobile Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the app
  • Select or Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge, check your Operator and Circle.
  • Select or enter the plan amount from the view plans section
  • Pick the payment option for the same
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • Click on recharge to complete the transaction.
  • For Money Transfer:
  • Click on To Contact / To Account / To Self in the Money Transfers section on the app
  • Select the contact / UPI ID / Bank account number you wish to make the transfer to. You can add a new UPI ID , Bank Account as well
  • Choose the linked bank account you want to make a payment from
  • Click on the ‘Send’ button and enter your UPI PIN to complete the transaction

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?

• Once Recharge is Processed , it cannot be cancelled or returned.
  • In case of a payment failure during the Recharge, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days
  • In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
Expired
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Nice find.

Did you recharge from Phonepe app? Or recharged somewhere else and paid through Phonepe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

only on phonepe app with CC

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think it’s for new user

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i am a very old user but never did a prepaid recharge.

View 1 more reply
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I think this is VISA card offer

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

What is the visa offer?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try with your luck plus1 & plz notify me after recharge cashback is 100 or 50 !! Coz i have a new account of phonepe rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got it confirmed with Support it is a valid offer. Added T&C

View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

u will get cb only what displays at pymnt page

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

is it working?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did first ever prepaid recharge from PhonePe just now.
DIDN’T got cashback against this offer (100% cashback upto 100).
Paid via Wallet + MasterCard. Got 30% cashback upto 50 of amount paid via MasterCard.

replyuser
Click here to reply