Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Swiggy Coupons

100% up to Rs.150, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, only on 10th of Nov’18.

2841°
Deal Hunter
SPECIALDEALSPA

www.swig...om

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_ln_x_1_1...
FAQs
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a cashback of 100% up to Rs.150, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, only on 10th of Nov’18.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid only on 10th of Nov’18.

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period.

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback

Offer Terms & Conditions
1.This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (”Amazon") on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”)."

2.The Offer is valid only on 10th Nov, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.

3.Under this Offer, cashback of 100% up to Rs.150, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, will be provided to each customer who :
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
© has a verified Indian mobile number (country code +91) associated with their Amazon account used for payment
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).

4.Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.h...

5.These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.

6.Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.

7.This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.

8.This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.

9.This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount

10.Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

11.This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.

12.The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 business days of such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
13.By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.

14.This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.

15.Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : Jammy
210 Comments  |  
113 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cb not instant now

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Order for Rs 320 and after applying ORDER50 code got 100 rs discount and 150 amazon cashback instantly blush

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I order 7 times total value 1114
But paid only 20

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For bms not received instant, it will take 3 days as per tnc? For swiggy received instant cb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I use old account but never book swiggy but not get 100% cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Whyy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am having one swiggy account from which i have not done any transaction but i have done transaction on Amazon pay from other swiggy account so will i get cashback as i have not done any amazon pay transaction from the new swiggy account but amazon pay statement reflects a transaction from other swifgy account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ordered on Swiggy but instant cashback not received.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/538375/original/Screenshot_2018-11-10-14-00-33-260.jpeg?1541838644

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received cashback after order delivery.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For bmshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/538379/original/1541838720284_amazon.jpg?1541838886

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/538380/original/1541838720284_amazon.jpg?1541838906

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Is cashback instant?? Have anyone tried?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes you LL get it after order delivery on Swiggy

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

For those who have availed 200 of offer earlier this month, are not eligible:

3.Under this Offer, cashback of 100% up to Rs.150, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, will be provided to each customer who :
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
© has a verified Indian mobile number (country code +91) associated with their Amazon account used for payment
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I not got full cashback after order delivery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do i need to do kyc to add money in a amazon or any other way around it?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is wonderful ✨😍

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I use my amazon account which is never used on swiggy but has other transactions?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Have got 200 cash back for all the swiggy accountz. How can i utilize this ?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

I ordered food wort RS 300 in just 2 RS first applied 50% coupon “order50” provided by swiggy on sign up and 150 rs instant cashback using Amazon pay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is mobile number verification compulsory to receive cb?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys one confusion i have one new swiggy account i have placed 3 order already via amazon pay but i can make new amazon account also if i make the payment on my old swiggy account via new amazon account will i get the cashback or i have to make the new swiggy account also

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It doesn’t matter if it’s swiggy new or old acc,thing is it’s should be first time paying via Amazon acc..

Link Copied

Still is it working???

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Nice deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I use same Amazon account for both swiggy and bms?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Swiggy and amazon account should be new to avail this offer ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Doing swiggy@60% off if anyone needs pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is mobile number verification compulsory ?
Anyone received cb without mobile number verification?
It is showing in terms and conditions of amazon in swiggy app also..pls confirm anyone

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Guys,if i add gv’s and then places the swiggy order,will i eligible to get 100% cashback?
Why i am asking because i was paid for one order from another az account by adding gv’s and it was my first ever swiggy txn but got only 30% cb only

Link Copied

First collect coupon

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

200 CB applicable only who have done some purchase on 2nd Nov on Amazon..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

somebody please confirm
1) one swiggy and more than one amazon accounts (after delink each)?
2)amazon account need to be verified with mobile number?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Process is simple
Note:if u have never placed an order with amzon on swiggy u will get cashback even though if u have placed recharges bill payments bla bla bla with amazon pay its not at all an issue u will get cashback
Process:
1)first of all collect the offer from the amazon account u are going to use by going to this link dont forget that
https://www.amazon.in/b?_encoding=UTF8&node=143...
2)I used a swiggy account which was never linked with any other amazon pay account so rest its on u how u do i got cashback instantly on 2 different accounts
3)do the payment and in next second u will receive the cashback
Verified by me 2 times both times i got cashback instantly

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

while making my first payment on amazon for swiggy the banner at checkout read:
“Get instant cashback* up to ₹100 thrice per user | Get 100% back up to ₹150 for first time use of Amazon Pay on Swiggy | *T&C apply”
i have received the 150rs.
what is this rs100 thrice per user offer?
am i also eligible for https://www.amazon.in/gp/promotions/detai...op… ?
ps: i have created new amazon account today.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

It’s 30% cb max 100 thrice regular offer and ya you are eligible for that offer too..

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply