Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
1000 amazon voucher on spends of 40000 in HSBC credit card

1000 amazon voucher on spends of 40000 in HSBC credit card

874°
Deal Lieutenant
Loki-deal

http://mail.hsbc.com.hk/in/cc_seg5_1217/t...tm
Pamper yourself and we will make your holiday season a little brighter!
• Simply register and use your HSBC Credit Card a minimum of 5 times during the offer period for spends amounting to 40,000 or more & get Amazon e-vouchers worth 1,000.

• Offer Period: 20 December 2017 to 31 March 2018

To Register SMS HSBCSTART to 575750

Expired
62 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer Terms and Conditions

1. This offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and any participation in the offer is voluntary. This offer is applicable to select Resident Classic, Gold, Platinum, Co-branded and HSBC MakeMyTrip Credit Cardholders (including add-on card, if any) (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholders”) to whom this communication is addressed. Add-on credit Cardholders will not have separate offer eligibility.

2. Credit Cardholders who have not repaid their minimum payment due within 30 days of their payment due date as mentioned on the credit card statement, will not be eligible for the offer.

3. Credit Cardholders with updated KYC details with the Bank are eligible for this offer.

4. This offer is valid from 20 December 2017 to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Offer Period”).

5. Under this Offer, Cardholders will be entitled to a 1,000 worth Amazon e-vouchers (herein referred to as “voucher”) upon using his/her valid HSBC Credit Card for making a minimum of 5 purchase transactions totaling to spends amount of 40,000 or more during the Offer Period (“Offer”).

6. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer on HSBC Credit Card.

7. The Voucher will be sent to the eligible Cardholders by 31 May 2018 via SMS / email / mailing address (in absence of registered email id/mobile number or non-delivery of Voucher) registered on the HSBC Credit Card account.

8. Cash advances, any fees/charges, cancelled, reversed and disputed transactions will not be eligible for this offer.

9. The total value of purchase transactions will be calculated including add-on cards (if any) linked to the Primary Credit Card account eligible for the offer.

10. If a Cardholder has multiple Cards, then the offer is valid for all Cards individually. Transactions on multiple Cards will not be combined.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Basically 2.5% benefit.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

It’s user specific
Mine is 1500/75000
Check yours

View 7 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got email

Simply register and use your HSBC Credit Card a minimum of 5 times during the offer period for spends amounting to 40,000 or more & get Amazon e-vouchers worth 1,000.

Link Copied

Any minimum transaction size?

Link Copied

no min transaction …

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well, this is for a period of 3 months+ and the usual spending on the card would easily exceed 40k. So to me its like an extra Rs 1000 Amazon voucher just like that.

Link Copied

Yes … 3 Months period make the offer worth .

Link Copied

Vu, I haven’t received any such mail or SMS yet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Link Copied

wait … you will get it sooner or later:-}

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got 1000 for 30k, HSBC last used before more than a year.

Link Copied

when you got ?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Again

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
3. Credit Cardholders with updated KYC details with the Bank are eligible for this offer

Odd.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got 1k on 40k

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not received any sms or mail, however registered through sms. Let’s see.

Link Copied

if you got registration confirmation reply . than you are eligible:-}

Link Copied

Simply register and use your HSBC Credit Card a minimum of 5 times during the offer period for spends amounting to 150,000 or more and get a MakeMyTrip Luxury e-gift card worth 3,000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

Lol ….

Link Copied

got 1k for 30k ….

Link Copied

what is criteria to Get HSBC cards ??

Link Copied

got SMS “Your registeration is confirmed….’ but no details like which voucher on what spend ”https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor..." alt=“evil” border=“0”/>

Link Copied

better call the customer support … https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Seems like the offer that I posted today is kind of repost but only that it cld be user specific. U got 1000 Amazon on 40K and I got 3K MMT card on 150000 spends and similarly others got different offers.

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

working for me
didnt received email
just registered through SMS

Link Copied

Thank for putting Info
@admin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Are wallet recharges like paytm also valid?

Link Copied

Seems all didn’t get mail https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Link Copied

Anyone got anything in this offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not yet. Still waiting

Link Copied

same here still waiting

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As per Offer T&C’s, will get before 31st May, So have to wait smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Anyone got the vouchers? The Last date is near.

Link Copied

Still waiting, let me know if you get it

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got the codes today which allows you to redeem the Amazon gift cards. 4 codes which gives 4 x Rs 250 amazon vouchers. Sent the SMS and got the gift cards almost immediately, added to my Amazon account as well. All good! smile

Link Copied

Yes..Finally it came.today

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I haven’t received mail yet. Will wait till 31st and see. Thanks for update

Link Copied

I haven’t received it as well

View 1 more reply
Link Copied