Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
MSI GL62 6QF i7 (6th Gen)6700 HQ/8 GB RAM/1TB HDD/GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5/1920*1080(15.6 Black)

MSI GL62 6QF i7 (6th Gen)6700 HQ/8 GB RAM/1TB HDD/GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5/1920*1080(15.6 Black)

280°
66772 + 99 S/H
21% OFF 84900.0
Pro Tech Guru
Original

https://paytm.com/shop/p/msi-gl62-6qf-i7-6th-ge...

MSI GL62 6QF i7 (6th Gen)6700 HQ/8 GB RAM/1TB HDD/GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5/DOS/19201080(15.6 Black)*

Promo Code LAP10K
Use promocode LAP10K to get Rs. 9999 cashback* on total order value of Rs.60000 and above. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.

2 Years Manufacturer Warranty

Specifications:

Processor: Core i7 (6th Gen)
Screen Size: 39.62 cm (15.6)
ROM/RAM: 1 TB/8 GB DDR4
DOS
Graphic Processor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255311/medium/362837741QxZWyV8YL.jpg?1480957004

Price Comparison:

Amazon @ Rs.76899
http://www.amazon.in/MSI-6QF-Laptop-NVidia-Gefo...

Snapdeal @ Rs.76000
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/msi-gp62-6qe-l...

Expired

Deal Wiki

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this is very good laptop

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VUnS purely based on the specs. Reservations remain regarding warranty and after-sales services.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

VunS @Navneet

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

VUnS purely based on the specs. Reservations remain regarding warranty and after-sales services.

Thanks buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

VunS @Navneet

Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vuns

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Very good configuration ( i7 6700HQ series). Add 128Gb of M.2 card and install OS on the same for more faster experience. I had bought below laptop of HP for Rs53500/- ( with seller warranty since this one is imported model) with same configuration and updated with SSD of 128GB and installed OS on SSD, however outer body is very delicate and not much attractive. MSI has Manufacturer warranty of 2 years a big plus and also RAM 8GB DDR4 as compared to 4GB DDR3L
https://paytm.com/shop/p/hp-pavilion-15-ak007tx...

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Good one

VU

Link Copied

If Bajaj FinServe EMI option is there I would straight away bought it, looking for similar laptop on EMI basis.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

Same, MSI had quit India before and there was no after sales provider has that changed?

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

@Nigel FPD to banti hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

Same, MSI had quit India before and there was no after sales provider has that changed?

Was not aware that they had quit entirely. Just checked MSI India website. It clearly states that Global Warranty is not applicable in India quote “This region is not covered under MSI authorized Global Travel Performance Assurance.”
Their India aftersales service is handled by Afroserve. But only Bangalore service center is mentioned. FWIW the toll-free number seems to be functional. In light of these observations unless one lives in South India I would not recommend this deal. If anyone has any more details please do share.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am on the lookout for a Intel Core i5/i7 Quad Core 5th Gen. or later notebook, WITHOUT any dedicated graphics. Please do tag me if anyone comes across such a deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No backlit keyboard, no SSD drive, collect and repair warranty for India (in which most of the components get replaced with old and refurbished ones, even those that don’t need repairs!), poor screen brightness – I would say Asus 552VW or Lenovo Y700 are still a better deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@shashank5988 wrote:

No backlit keyboard, no SSD drive, collect and repair warranty for India (in which most of the components get replaced with old and refurbished ones, even those that don’t need repairs!), poor screen brightness – I would say Asus 552VW or Lenovo Y700 are still a better deal.

Thanks for your input? Is this a case of personal experience?

Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@shashank5988 wrote:

Dual drive SSD+HDD mdel will not be available less than 90K for i7 6700 HQ proc + 960 series 4GB graphic card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@chawla9052 wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

@shashank5988 wrote:

Dual drive SSD+HDD mdel will not be available less than 90K for i7 6700 HQ proc + 960 series 4GB graphic card.

Actually my query was regarding the warranty and repair procedures.

Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@chawla9052 wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

@shashank5988 wrote:

Actually my query was regarding the warranty and repair procedures.

Sorry wrong quoted : reply was in response to @shashank5988 response.

I dont have a personal service experience with msi service but I believe msi is still one of the premium product seller in India like graphic cards, motherboards etc. and their product are always in demand even though being slightly higher in price then competitors and maintaining such a position is not possible with poor service or no service. I myself have purchased msi motherboard 6 months back for my desktop. Rest dimers who have actual experiences can tell better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@shashank5988 wrote:

Not about laptop, though MSI service has been experienced first hand. They had a center in Okhla, Delhi where I RMA’s my graphics card that went bad in 2 years. It took them 5 months just to give back a slightly upgraded model due to non availability of submitted model, as they required approvals of many levels. Though that was back in 2012, how things have changed now I don’t know. But be aware, they don’t have onsite warranty services in India, unlike other players.

Plus review at notebookcheck.com has nothing better to say about the entry level MSI model. Do take a look at it. Even I am looking forward to a similar lappy else will build a rig of my own whims and fancy. :p

replyuser
Click here to reply