205°
14% cashback on Airtel bill payment throgh airt...

14% cashback on Airtel bill payment throgh airtel money app (1001 or more bill) 5- 7 Feb

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

14% cashback on Airtel bill payment throgh airtel money app (1001 or more bill) 5- 7 Feb

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
60 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264

VunS. + KG. Finally something for Airtel users..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
71
44
2

Maximum Cashback?

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
73
94
1

no its on 201 +

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264

@chamatkar baba, pls add more details too for Airtel users. Will help them a lot.

Dscn1707
Deal Newbie
0
50
68
1

How the cashback will come

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

hitesh: k
nitesh: cash back will come in ur airtel money app account

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14

But in msg they are mentioning that minimum recharge should be of Rs.201/-…then why Rs.1001 here
Edit the title.
OK..14% cash back for all prepaid recharges(minimum Rs.201) and 14% cash back on bill where minimum bill should be Rs.1001.

Dscn1707
Deal Newbie
0
50
68
1

No code required for making payment

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19426
160
@freekachandan wrote:

But in msg they are mentioning that minimum recharge should be of Rs.201/-…then why Rs.1001 here
Edit the title.
OK..14% cash back for all prepaid recharges(minimum Rs.201) and 14% cash back on bill where minimum bill should be Rs.1001.


But where’s the link?
No information on website/twitter

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

chandan : i just got the message for postpaid (from airtel) …and its 14% for 1001….
no coupon required

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14
@GoogleCA wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

But in msg they are mentioning that minimum recharge should be of Rs.201/-…then why Rs.1001 here
Edit the title.
OK..14% cash back for all prepaid recharges(minimum Rs.201) and 14% cash back on bill where minimum bill should be Rs.1001.


But where’s the link?
No information on website/twitter


Sir I got a msg an hour ago, and they are giving 14% cash back for all prepaid recharges (above 201, all operators) done through airtel app. Valid till 7th Feb.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

just coz u r prepaid user and i m a postpaid user https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
if u got the msg it must be valid for prepaid also

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
407
2454
67

Is this offer applicable for airtel landline payments?

& if yes, then what is the process as cannot create airtel money account with airtel landline number.

Ice age dawn of the dinosaurs  buck t2
Deal Cadet
0
52
260
5

Can someone please answer this ?

@saharamah wrote:

Is this offer applicable for airtel landline payments?


Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@nick28 wrote:

Can someone please answer this ?

@saharamah wrote:

Is this offer applicable for airtel landline payments?


@chamatkar baba - can u answer this question??

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16

can we pay airtel broadband bill in advance?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
107
732
14
@dealyogi wrote:

can we pay airtel broadband bill in advance?

Yes, of course.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

no its only for postpaid mobile bill

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
788
8

can anyone confirm if this is working for landline?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@nujabs55 wrote:

can anyone confirm if this is working for landline?

OP is saying only postpaid mobile bill.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
374
596
11

is it working for landline bill payment?? i cant find this offer anywhere on airtel…

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@ramesh1988 wrote:

is it working for landline bill payment?? i cant find this offer anywhere on airtel…

Pls read my comment above.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264

@admin, @Nigel, all 14% deals hv become FPD or are on the verge of becoming one. What abt this 14% deal specially for Airtel postpaid mobile users… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
170
19

han yaar why its nt fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
55
2,193
18077
533
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@admin, @Nigel, all 14% deals hv become FPD or are on the verge of becoming one. What abt this 14% deal specially for Airtel postpaid mobile users… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kindly share complete details including website/app url.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@Nigel wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@admin, @Nigel, all 14% deals hv become FPD or are on the verge of becoming one. What abt this 14% deal specially for Airtel postpaid mobile users… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kindly share complete details including website/app url.

@Nigel Sir, OP has mentioned its on Airtel Money app, date from 5th to 7th Feb, validity on Postpaid bills of Rs 1001 and more. I did tell him to post more details but I think it’s scattered in the thread. dnt know how much that’s gonna hold weight.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19426
160
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@admin, @Nigel, all 14% deals hv become FPD or are on the verge of becoming one. What abt this 14% deal specially for Airtel postpaid mobile users… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kindly share complete details including website/app url.

@Nigel Sir, OP has mentioned its on Airtel Money app, date from 5th to 7th Feb, validity on Postpaid bills of Rs 1001 and more. I did tell him to post more details but I think it’s scattered in the thread. dnt know how much that’s gonna hold weight.

Bro there is no information on the web related to this offer from airtel. If you hv please provide the link.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@GoogleCA wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@admin, @Nigel, all 14% deals hv become FPD or are on the verge of becoming one. What abt this 14% deal specially for Airtel postpaid mobile users… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kindly share complete details including website/app url.

@Nigel Sir, OP has mentioned its on Airtel Money app, date from 5th to 7th Feb, validity on Postpaid bills of Rs 1001 and more. I did tell him to post more details but I think it’s scattered in the thread. dnt know how much that’s gonna hold weight.

Bro there is no information on the web related to this offer from airtel. If you hv please provide the link.

I m not an Airtel user bro. OP posted the deal, someone else also confirmed the same saying its an an App only offer and one of my colleague in office also rcvd the sms, but I dont hv anything with me to personally put that information here. Hence I had requested by OP to put more details around the same. Now I dnt know if he has anymore details or not.

Missing