Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

Hot Deal Flipheart day - 14% discount with HDFC cards on 14 Feb

1914°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
Missing
Perfectionist
1,584
62665
589
Flipheart day - 14% discount with HDFC cards on 14 Feb
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/valentines-day-sale-st...

Expired over 2 years

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: avgn

Offer Details
The Offer is valid from 14th February, 2018 (00:00 to 23:59 Hours) (Offer Period).

Under this Offer, Cardholders will get a 14% instant discount on the purchase, during the Offer Period, of select products sold on the Platform. Offer is also applicable on EMI Transactions on Cards In terms of this Offer

The discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (NCV). The minimum NCV to avail this Offer is Rs. 4000 and the maximum discount per Card during the Offer Period is Rs. 750, NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.

The offer is applicable across all categories, with the exclusion of the following products:

Flipkart Gift Vouchers
MakeMyTrip, Gaana+ and Hotstar Premium vouchers/subscriptions
Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles or infant foods.
Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL and Redmi Note 4
OPPO F1s, OPPO F5, OPPO F5 Youth, OPPO A37f, OPPO A83, OPPO A57, OPPO A71, OPPO F3 Plus
Apple iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X
Apple Macbook, Apple iPad & iPad Pro, Apple Watches, Apple EarPods and AirPods.
Select Samsung phones. For Samsung mobiles, offer will only apply on:
Samsung Galaxy On5
Samsung Galaxy On7
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
Samsung Galaxy On Max
Samsung Galaxy J7 – 6 (2016 Edition)
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy J7
Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition)
Samsung Galaxy On8
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy J5
The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate & Commercial Card

In case partial payment is made through Flipkart Gift Card, Offer will apply only on the amount paid through the Card against the purchase of eligible products, provided such amount equals or exceeds Rs. 4000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/510770/medium/808465c4bbdc.jpg?1518295882

https://i.imgur.com/RLfUIgU.png

27 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
217
1535
61

applicable on Mobiles too? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
158
1448
16

gift wrap option hota hai flipkart main?

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
650
5

Not for electronic

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1256
16

Any chances of this offer for gold on fk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
308

exactly my thoughts..hope it works.

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1256
16
Black_Knight wrote:

exactly my thoughts..hope it works.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83

GVs? … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
416
18

Min purchase / Max Discount not disclosed yet…

Missing
Perfectionist
1,584
62665
589

What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?

  • Min. cart value: INR 4,000
  • Max. discount per transaction: INR 750

How do I check if a product is eligible?

  • Offer is applicable across all categories. However, offer will not apply on purchase of:
    • Select Samsung mobile phones and tablets
    • Flipkart Gift Vouchers
    • MakeMyTrip, Gaana+ and Hotstar Premium vouchers/subscriptions
  • This offer will be listed on the product page for all eligible products. Please check before making purchase
  • If this offer is not listed on product page, then the product is not eligible

Is the offer applicable on all HDFC Transactions?

  • No, offer is NOT applicable on transactions using HDFC Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
  • This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking

Will I get the offer if I pay using an HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Card via PhonePe?
*Yes, offer will also apply on payments made from HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards via Ph

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
254
4

https://www.flipka...om
Flipkart “The FlipHeart Day”
14th Feb – Get 14% Instant Discount via HDFC Cards.
Flipkart is back again and offering upto 80% off on Fashion & LifeStyle, Furniture, Decor, Furnishing & more, Tv’s, Home Appliances, Laptops, Cameras, Mobiles+
additional 10% instant discount via HDFC Bank Debit/Credit cards
or
20% Cashback via PhonePe App. This Valentine full fill your Lifestyle & Fashion Product needs with Flipkart.com. This Sale is valid only on 14th February 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
254
4

https://www.flipkar...m/

Flipkart “+**+The FlipHeart Day+**+”
14th Feb – Get 14% Instant Discount via HDFC Cards.
Flipkart is back again and offering upto 80% off on Fashion & LifeStyle, Furniture, Decor, Furnishing & more, Tv’s, Home Appliances, Laptops, Cameras, Mobiles+
additional 10% instant discount via HDFC Bank Debit/Credit cards
or 20% Cashback via PhonePe App.
This Valentine full fill your Lifestyle & Fashion Product needs with Flipkart.com. *This Sale is valid only on 14th February 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
616
6639
255

Any workaround to fulfill the 4k criteria to avail hdfc 14%offer on flipkart and later on partially cancel order

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
2202
9

Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
243
654
7
rinesh wrote:

https://www.flipkar...m/

Flipkart “+**+The FlipHeart Day+**+”
14th Feb – Get 14% Instant Discount via HDFC Cards.
Flipkart is back again and offering upto 80% off on Fashion & LifeStyle, Furniture, Decor, Furnishing & more, Tv’s, Home Appliances, Laptops, Cameras, Mobiles+
additional 10% instant discount via HDFC Bank Debit/Credit cards
or 20% Cashback via PhonePe App.
This Valentine full fill your Lifestyle & Fashion Product needs with Flipkart.com. *This Sale is valid only on 14th February 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!

Enjoy your valentine’s day and forget discounts.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
50
1
rinesh wrote:

https://www.flipka...om
Flipkart “The FlipHeart Day”
14th Feb – Get 14% Instant Discount via HDFC Cards.
Flipkart is back again and offering upto 80% off on Fashion & LifeStyle, Furniture, Decor, Furnishing & more, Tv’s, Home Appliances, Laptops, Cameras, Mobiles+
additional 10% instant discount via HDFC Bank Debit/Credit cards
or
20% Cashback via PhonePe App. This Valentine full fill your Lifestyle & Fashion Product needs with Flipkart.com. This Sale is valid only on 14th February 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!

cant see phonepy offer on any product

Missing
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
308

Anything worth to buy?? Min purchase amount is Rs 4K which is very high compared to max discount offered which is only Rs 750.
Means max purchase amount for full 750 benefit is Rs 5357… means Redmi 5A purchase will also not give full 14% benefit

Missing
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
308
Black_Knight wrote:

Anything worth to buy?? Min purchase amount is Rs 4K which is very high compared to max discount offered which is only Rs 750.
Means max purchase amount for full 750 benefit is Rs 5357… means Redmi 5A purchase will also not give full 14% benefit

sorry about one too many “means”

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
56
3

Flipkart was competing with Amazon earlier, now it’s competing with Tapzo to give complex offers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
423
726
6

But payment not showing discount for mobiles

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
20
0

How to emi available this offer…???

Missing
Deal Cadet
226
583
6

nice.. vu

Missing