Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
15-16 DecSwiggy- Get flat 100% cashback on First Food order via Amazon pay (Max Rs 100)

15-16 DecSwiggy- Get flat 100% cashback on First Food order via Amazon pay (Max Rs 100)

337°
Deal Cadet
kinghakcer

http://Swig...om
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a cashback of 100% up to Rs.100, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, only on 15-16 Dec’18.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid only on 15 and 16th Dec’18.

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period.

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback

Expired
22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

No t&c in that post. According to rule full T&c must be there to be a valid post.

View 4 more replies
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Nice Editing wink

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

chillax guys.

@hanu77 bro, may i know where were u when this deal https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... was promoted without a single tnc nor deal pic? i m sharing this bcoz this is the most last recent n exact same deal. i can share many more if u want where deals without a single tnc noe deal pic were promoted. also making it clear i don’t have any issue nor ego with anyone.

ps. not expecting any ans.

@Roushh @Pablo_Kismibar @drdorahul

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

That atleast has some source bro..(Posted once its live)

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

These time also it shud be available for old user smile

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Try and let us know. wink

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yaar 100 rs mein kuch nhi hota hai. Last time 150 Ka Aya tha. Lekin 200gm rice kuch bhi nhi

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Every one those who need free food worth 100 rs .pm your adress to @Nildeals will send you free food worth 100…Coz nothing happens with 100rs for him.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ordered from swiggy using amazon pay balance and. They cancelled my order.
I want to know can I again order from same amazon account??
Will I get 100 rs cashback again???

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

No, I don’t think so. Better to ask the cc guys than taking a risk.

View 4 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply