Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
15% cashback* on Amazon app and 10% cashback* on Amazon.in. Exclusively with Citi Credit and Debit Cards (17th to 20th Oct )

15% cashback* on Amazon app and 10% cashback* on Amazon.in. Exclusively with Citi Credit and Debit Cards (17th to 20th Oct )

962°
15% OFF 13333.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=br_imp?_encoding=UTF...

Amazon TnC

FAQs
1. What is the offer?
Get 10% cashback on the site (website and mobile) and 15% cashback on the app on successful single transaction net of refunds on purchases of Rs. 3000 and above from 17th to 20th Oct 2016. Cancelled items/orders will not be eligible for cashback. Read detailed terms and conditions here

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263647/medium/3638304Cashback-PC_01.jpg?1480961629

2. How can I avail this offer?
For the duration of the offer, if you transact on the mobile app or site, you need to have a single transaction net of refunds of Rs. 3000 and above. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process. Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.

3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 20th Jan, 2017.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263653/medium/3638304Cashback-PC_03.jpg?1480961632

4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction size for the cashback duration is Rs. 3000 in a single transaction net of refunds and cancellations.

5. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
Maximum cashback per customer card account is Rs. 2000 across mobile app and the site for the overall duration of the campaign i.e. 17th to 20th Oct 2016.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263658/medium/3638304Cashback-PC_05.jpg?1480961635

6. Is cashback applicable on credit and debit cards?
The cashback is available on Citi debit and/or credit cards and EMI.

7. Can I avail cash back on credit card on EMI?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on EMI on Citi cards.

8. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery? Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
No, net banking transactions are not included.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263663/medium/3638304Cashback-PC_07.jpg?1480961638

9. My order includes Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins will I be eligible for a cashback?
No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of
a) Amazon.in gift cards
b) Gold coins.
c) Samsung mobile and tablet devices except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro
d) Bank cards (RBL and Titanium)
Hence, if your order contains any of the above you would get the cashback for the amount net of these items.

10. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment, you will be eligible for the cashback if your transaction net of refunds is Rs. 3000 and above.

Offer Terms and Conditions

1. This program (“Offer”) is provided to you by Citi Bank Limited (“Citi”) and is made available on www.ama...in or the mobile site or mobile application thereof by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
2. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Citi credit or debit card (“Cardholder(s)”).
3. The validity of the Offer is unless extended by Citi and/ or Amazon is from 17th October 2016 to 20 October 2016 in their sole discretion, without prior notice.
4. Under the Offer, any Cardholder who makes a purchase using his/her debit or credit card issued by Citi, will be provided a cashback worth 15% purchased of the purchase value for the transaction done on the Amazon mobile application, on a minimum transaction value of Rs. 3000
5. Under the Offer, any Cardholder who makes a purchase using his/her debit or credit card issued by Citi, will be provided a cashback worth 10% purchased of the purchase value for the transaction done on www.ama...in or the mobile site, on a minimum transaction value of Rs. 3000
6. The maximum value of the cashback provided under this Offer will not exceed INR 2000 per card
7. The cashback would be credited to cardholders account by 20th January 2017.
8. The Offer will also be available for Cardholders making a purchase using the EMI facility provided by Citi. For the avoidance of doubt, for such Cardholders, the total order value (and not the amount of any installment payable by such Cardholder towards an order) would be considered for the purposes of eligibility for this Offer.
9. Citi and Amazon reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
10. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. Citi and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
12. Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
13. Card payment on delivery would be considered for cashback.
14. Offer is not valid for corporate cards.
15. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
16. By participation in this Offer, you hereby agree that Amazon and/ or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the Offer.
17. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Citi or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
18. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for select Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Citi card member agreement between such Cardholder and Citi.
19. All disputes between the Cardholders and Citi, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
Amazon or Citi do not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the products under the Offer.

CitiBank TnC

Terms and Conditions:
Campaign Dates: 00.00 hours on October 17th, 2016 to 23.59 hours on October 20th, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)

Details of the Offer:
Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank/Citi”) and Amazon India Private Limited are launching Offer (hereinafter
referred to as “Offer”) for the above mentioned Offer Period. Details of the Offer extended to all
individuals holding valid Citibank Credit & Debits cards (hereinafter referred as “Card”) issued in India,
except Citi Corporate Credit cards (hereinafter referred to “Customers”) are detailed herein below.

Offer:
 Customers are eligible to get 15% cashback on transactions on the Amazon mobile application
and 10% cashback on transactions on Amazon.in website with Citibank Credit and Debit Cards
issued in India
 The offer is applicable on a minimum spend of Rs. 3000 per transaction and maximum cashback
per card is Rs. 2,000/-.
Terms and Conditions:
 This Offer is valid exclusively on Citibank Credit and Debit Cards issued in India.
 This Offer is NOT applicable on Citibank Corporate Credit Cards.
 Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
 The Offer fulfilment will be in the form of cashback
 Cash back amount will be calculated and will be credited on or before 19th January, 2017 on best
effort basis to all open and active Card Member’s account. The time line provided for effecting
credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit
 No promo code is needed to avail the offer.
 The Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions done using a Citibank Credit Card.
 Citibank merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned
at: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/p...
 This Offer is not applicable on purchase of gift cards and gold coins from amazon.in.
 The offer is not valid on Gold coins, & Amazon.in Gift Card, bank cards (RBL and Titanium) and on
Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7
Pro mobile devices.
 The Offer is applicable for Card on delivery transactions.
 The Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
 Offer is not applicable if the payment is made using the Net Banking option.
 This offer cannot be clubbed with any other Citi offer on Amazon.in.
 The Offer is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case of any transaction where customer
uses EGV or wallet, cashback will not be applicable.
 In the event orders are fully cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period), the corresponding
cashback applicable on that order/transaction will not be granted.
 In the event orders are partially cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period) and if the total
transaction amount falls below the minimum transaction amount i.e. INR 3000, cashback will not
be granted.

Expired

Deal Wiki

63 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@DealfinderGN wrote:

For Citibank saving account 2 lakh is minimum relationship required .

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

That’s so not true. AFAIK, Citi gives credit cards to almost everyone above the minimum tax bracket. As for the savings accounts, many have no minimum balance requirement salary accounts. But, yes, the minimum balance requirement is otherwise higher than other banks.

That’s y I said, 20k amb which is locked at 4%,forget about 4%int,the prob is they’ll deduct hefty amb non maintenance charges, & what abt annual charges for DC/amc? @DealSeeker
P.s:just asking.

The immediate weekend (Saturday) after they sent out letters to savings A/C holders about their revised outrageous minimum balance requirement, the bank branch was flooded with people (including myself) for closing their savings A/C.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If u are willing to keep the account having little feature then convert in basic account .

@ontherocks wrote:

@DealfinderGN wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

That’s so not true. AFAIK, Citi gives credit cards to almost everyone above the minimum tax bracket. As for the savings accounts, many have no minimum balance requirement salary accounts. But, yes, the minimum balance requirement is otherwise higher than other banks.

That’s y I said, 20k amb which is locked at 4%,forget about 4%int,the prob is they’ll deduct hefty amb non maintenance charges, & what abt annual charges for DC/amc? @DealSeeker

The immediate weekend (Saturday) after they sent out letters to savings A/C holders about their revised outrageous minimum balance requirement, the bank branch was flooded with people (including myself) for closing their savings A/C.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@DealfinderGN wrote:

If u are willing to keep the account having little feature then convert in basic account .

@ontherocks wrote:

@DealfinderGN wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

He he.. closed the A/C right then and there….good riddance https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

Not really.. I have my salary account at citi.. 0 balance..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

Not really.. I have my salary account at citi.. 0 balance..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Heisenberg wrote:

This Offer is NOT applicable on Citibank Corporate Credit Cards.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

What’s a corporate credit card? As far as i know, there’s only amex who provides that.. Citi offers their normal rewards/indian oil/platinum cards to salaried folks.. And these offers are very much Valid on them.. Including the previous snapdeal 20% instant off on citi..

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

Actually, they require 2 Lacs NRV for non-salary accounts. But for salary accounts, which many people employed at MNCs have, the AMB requirement is 0.

Anyway, Citi’s credit card portfolio is way larger than their savings/investment account portfolio. And almost everybody with above the minimum bracket income tax returns can get a Citi card. My comment against your statement of “Citi for rich people” was mainly addressing these facts. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hiteshparmar.007104 I do know at least three people who acquired Citi credit cards a few years ago when their salary was just 3.x lacs.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@dimerIndi@™ wrote:

Citi, for rich ppl..!

Actually, they require 2 Lacs NRV for non-salary accounts. But for salary accounts, which many people employed at MNCs have, the AMB requirement is 0.

Anyway, Citi’s credit card portfolio is way larger than their savings/investment account portfolio. And almost everybody with above the minimum bracket income tax returns can get a Citi card. My comment against your statement of “Citi for rich people” was mainly addressing these facts. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hiteshparmar.007104 I do know at least three people who acquired Citi credit cards a few years ago when their salary was just 3.x lacs.

Ll check their credit card.. +kg for info

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Could someone let me know if there were any offers on macbooks during the previous sale?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

LIVE

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

 Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu nice deal

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Purchased tc cars with citicards,

Hopefully I will get cb, because there is no where mentioned that not valid for tickets complements max cards.

Only showing that some of titanium cards and rbl cards not valid for cb.

Link Copied
@esakki raja wrote:

Hopefully I will get cb, because there is no where mentioned that not valid for tickets complements max cards.

Titanium = typo = Ticket Compliments cards.

You will not get cashback. Cancel the order if you can.

Link Copied

Is Citi cashback only on single order? Or I can place multiple orders such as 1 order of 6k and second of 7k → Will I get cashback for both?

Link Copied
@bargainhunter wrote:

Is Citi cashback only on single order? Or I can place multiple orders such as 1 order of 6k and second of 7k → Will I get cashback for both?

Anyone?

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied
@bargainhunter wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

Anyone?

I have got like this in past though that time it was mentioned “Irrespective to the no of transactions”, most probably u will get as long you transaction holds the min. purchasing criteria using same card (after the cancellation of product/s , if any)
Also i am assuming that you need to order @ 2 different places that’s why placing 2 orders. If that’s the case than u can place and single order and select individual shipping address for every order , I have done this many a times . Hope this helps

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Need to confirm with Amazon cc

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@esakki raja wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Now they changed the t&c

d) Bank cards (RBL, Ticket compliment-cards & vouchers and other bank cards )

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

So hopefully i will get cb, because I Purchased the cards before they changing the terms and conditions

Link Copied
@esakki raja wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Sure, go ahead if you think it will make you feel better. Just keep in mind that Amazon customer care is clueless when it comes to details about a promotion. I have mentioned this many times on DD. You will get all kinds of responses if you do decide to check with multiple customer care agents. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is citi offer valid for single transaction per card or we can do multiple under max 2k cashback?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@raset wrote:

Is citi offer valid for single transaction per card or we can do multiple under max 2k cashback?

From terms and conditions:
The offer is applicable on a minimum spend of Rs. 3000 per transaction and maximum cashback per card is Rs. 2,000/-.

So I assume you can do multiple transactions with each transaction above Rs. 3000 to be eligible for cash back.

Link Copied

Has anybody got cashback till now?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got cashback ? it should be credited by 20th.

Link Copied

Not yet for me. I used 2 cards, hopefully they will credit tomorrow .

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Not rcvd anything yet…I have also used 2 cards.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Nothing received yet..

3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 20th Jan, 2017

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no…not yet…. purchased one plus 2 on 19th. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have received the cashback. You will get an email from amazon followed by the cashback to your bank and an sms from amazon once this is completed.

replyuser
Click here to reply