BigBasket - 15% instant discount with Amex card...

BigBasket - 15% instant discount with Amex cards (Extended till 15th May)

883°
5660
15% OFF 6660.0
Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117
BigBasket - 15% instant discount with Amex cards (Extended till 15th May)
Deal Expired

https://www.bigbasket.com...x/
code: BBAMEX15

TERMS & CONDITIONS

  • Use code BBAMEX15
  • 15% off on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2500 & above
  • Maximum discount of Rs. 1000
  • Valid twice per user per month
  • Offer valid on American Express Debit & Credit Cards
  • Offer applicable on Website and App
  • Cannot be clubbed with any other offer
  • Offer valid between 20th Jan 2018 to 31st Mar 2018 29th April 2018 15th May 2018
  • Offer applicable only on Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
  • bigbasket has the right to cancel orders if found to be of fraudulent nature
  • bigbasket reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
  • Offer not applicable on products from bigbasket Specialty Store
  • Excludes edible oil, ghee, baby foods, feeding bottles, Pilsbury & Aashirvaad Atta, Amul products & Wagh Bakri Tea
  • Offer not valid in Surat, Indore & Bhopal
29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10306
59

Good one, seems discounts are flowing toungueout

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117

VD reason .. Invalid Coupon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Hope dimers read TnC before trying out..

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
156
976
13

High minimum order value

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
156
976
13
skaluva wrote:

Invalid Coupon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Hope dimers read TnC before trying out..

Look at offer start date

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117
Expand
psinghal wrote:

Look at offer start date

So .. whats wrong with that? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
156
976
13
Expand
psinghal wrote:

Look at offer start date

You are saying invalid coupon, obviously coupon would be invalid if the offer is not yet activated

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117
Expand
psinghal wrote:

You are saying invalid coupon, obviously coupon would be invalid if the offer is not yet activated

I didn’t say invalid coupon.. someone did VD reason saying ‘invalid coupon’.. i mentioned for it.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Img 20170730 014837
suspended
36
2,254
2789
22

min order value is 2500 and oil ghee atta not eligible for discount using above coupon
totally waste deal
better discount/cashback available with other bank cards/ wallets

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
156
976
13
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I didn’t say invalid coupon.. someone did VD reason saying ‘invalid coupon’.. i mentioned for it.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh, did not realize it was your own thread

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117
Expand
psinghal wrote:

Oh, did not realize it was your own thread

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
1
76
292
22
Ragda wrote:

min order value is 2500 and oil ghee atta not eligible for discount using above coupon
totally waste deal
better discount/cashback available with other bank cards/ wallets

Agree. Need a good deal for ghee.

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117

Live

Download
Deal Newbie
1
77
89
2
Ragda wrote:

min order value is 2500 and oil ghee atta not eligible for discount using above coupon
totally waste deal
better discount/cashback available with other bank cards/ wallets

Exactly..what else would we buy for 2500 at once if we are not going to buy oil ghee or aata https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Download
Deal Newbie
1
77
89
2

Citibank offer is much better…it works on loding cash in wallet as well..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
adymady wrote:

Citibank offer is much better…it works on loding cash in wallet as well..

Which offer??

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
Expand
s.jain416 wrote:

Which offer??

Valid from 1-2 to 5-2
And 1-3 to 5-3
Max. Discount 20% or Rs 500 per month
Min. Spend Rs 1500
Works on wallet upload and cb in cc.

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
Expand
adymady wrote:

Exactly..what else would we buy for 2500 at once if we are not going to buy oil ghee or aata https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Milk

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Subedar
0
265
2132
41
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Valid from 1-2 to 5-2
And 1-3 to 5-3
Max. Discount 20% or Rs 500 per month
Min. Spend Rs 1500
Works on wallet upload and cb in cc.

+1

Vaise, HDFC Diners Black (33% Pts=>Flight/Hotel/Misc) and TC Restaurant card (where provided by company translating into ~20-30% tax savings depending on salary bracket) also work well in Big Basket depending on if the users value it that way… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
589
1408
10

Vu n kg

Img 20170505 232606
Deal Subedar
3
131
1116
20
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Valid from 1-2 to 5-2
And 1-3 to 5-3
Max. Discount 20% or Rs 500 per month
Min. Spend Rs 1500
Works on wallet upload and cb in cc.

What is meant by wallet upload

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
Expand
varunwoona wrote:

What is meant by wallet upload

Credit in closed wallet of bb
Purchase later

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
0

REMOVED WITH WARNING

970258 archer
Deal Subedar
0
5
2712
4

Info is good

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117

Extended till 20th May
https://i.imgur.com/CboZWV2.jpg

Ic3
Deal Major
530
28,044
21254
117

Extended Till 27th May

Images%282%29
Deal Subedar
16
30
2266
11

Please remove the title as “expired to Live”

Missing