Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery

15% Off @ Grofers (New User)

Score: 2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
Score: 2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
425
15% OFF 500.0
Grofers logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35

Use Code – NEW15

Max Discount – ₹150

Valid only for Today !!!!

NOT A REPOST !!!!!

www.grofe...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/245466/medium/3691540IMG_20161113_122354.jpg?1480950154

20 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@Lala wrote:

@Nigel @admin if it is a repost pls delete it….but AFAIK it not a repost….

Pls provide me the original post….

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
628
17,384
32111
194

Does not seem to be repost..Vu
If you can confirm its discount.. It’s a good deal

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@avgn wrote:

Does not seem to be repost..Vu
If you can confirm its discount.. It’s a good deal

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/245611/medium/3691746IMG_20161113_140409.jpg?1480950257

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35

Got 5 votes …..2 r repost & rest r gone to hell ???
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@Plato wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:


@Plato wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@advocateshalujain184 wrote:

Vu+kg

Thanks…..


Attested by Gazetted Official https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Right said & also given fees to her (kg)

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

hence u appeared in this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

La laa laa laa laaa
Mere angane mein … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

How him changed to her in bold…..🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
0

It was direct discount.,.. good deal.. worked for old customers too.,.now not working

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
628
17,384
32111
194
@rahulpradhankar803 wrote:

It was direct discount.,.. good deal.. worked for old customers too.,.now not working


when was it working for old users?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Why didnt you tell here ??

CC @Lala

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
0

I tried 7pm yest…just got applied… Only got to know abt this code from this thread only….thanks op

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@avgn wrote:


@rahulpradhankar803 wrote:

It was direct discount.,.. good deal.. worked for old customers too.,.now not working


when was it working for old users?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Why didnt you tell here ??

CC @Lala

Because i was posting a repost….& someone has already posted this deal…..with proper information…

Missing