Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
1600 Cashback on Coolwinks With PhonePe. Also Valid for All Users who even placed order/s before 9 Jan | 9-31 Jan

1600 Cashback on Coolwinks With PhonePe. Also Valid for All Users who even placed order/s before 9 Jan | 9-31 Jan

188°
100% OFF 1600.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.coolwin...om
Flat Rs. 1600 Cashback With PhonePe + Shopping Voucher Offer Terms And Conditions:
Get Flat Rs. 1600 Instant Cashback, on a min order value of Rs.1600.
Offer is valid from 09th January 2019 (00:00 Hours) to 31st January 2019 (23:59 hours).
Users who have already placed the order/s before 09th of January 2019 are also eligible for this offer.
No coupon code required.
Offer is valid twice per user during the offer period.
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option on Coolwinks checkout. For users paying through UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account.
Cashback is offered by PhonePe.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
In case of full cancellation/return, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.) Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment.
Partial cancellations are not allowed. No refunds will be made in case of partial order cancellation/return.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores. Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.
In accordance with the above T&Cs, kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here.

Expired
20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

bro, pls read the highlighted part.

View 6 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

people using peepee are supporting many people who cant afford to recharge their phones at normal rates.. So for supporting all the people getting their recharges done at half price.. Hooray…

Raj is right.. This is a new renewed offer..

And the more people that uses it the more chances of getting half rate recharges from hackers..
Personally I have had enough glasses and the risks of losing 1600 is rather too high. Now if peepee allowed you to move that money out then this offer would be useful… but this money is stuck and unusable for much of anything.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

SUN20 VALID FOR PHONEPE???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is app25 eligible for phonepe and paytm?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PhonePe se cashback abi tak nhi aya. Sunglasses receive b kar ki. Aaj 5 days ho gye haiii

What i do

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No cashback phonpe says denied cashback using security reasons. I returned yesterday sunglasses and got full refunded amount on morning.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have placed an order thru Phonepay. But I didn’t get cashback. I have contacted them many times and their customer service is pathetic. finally i got a message that cashback cannot be given due to security concerns. Now i’m returning the order.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please don’t take chance with PhonePe as they are not honoring the offer. Better to pay with other payment options.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same thing happened to me. Have they told you what are the “security reasons”. Their customer care is pathetic.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is cashback is coming instant ?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Has anybody got PhonePe cashback for January 2019 transaction? Instant or delayed?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Got this reply from Phonepe customer care:
Regarding your recent query, Ticket No: 39030276, please note that the transaction with the ID: C1901261920386401332180 is not eligible for a cashback as you have already availed the maximum cashback of INR 9999.00 for the
financial year of 2018-2019 and hence all cash backs for further transactions would be blocked till 31/03/2019.

All using Phonepe should be cautious, who have been availing Coolwinks cashback twice a month regularly. Three months of coolwinks cashbacks twice a month are enough to consume your entire annual Phonepe cashback limit.

However on checking my own Coolwinks Phonepe cashback from one account since April 2018 have totalled Rs. 22000 excluding cashbacks from other merchants. Customer care response is baseless

replyuser
Click here to reply