Hotness (over)@17/-(after CB)(nose trimmer)(no shipping...

Hot Deal (over)@17/-(after CB)(nose trimmer)(no shipping )(promo-SHA200)

1133°
Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1309
16
(over)@17/-(after CB)(nose trimmer)(no shipping )(promo-SHA200)
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/electric-vibrissae-clippe...

  • Expired 6 months
31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Screenshot 20180218 143230
Shopping Friend
229
17508
299

Able to got it one

Missing
Deal Cadet
30
120
2
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Back again

Thanks bought one. Although already have one of Lifelong brand which is a waste but Rs 17 can be spent to consider this tempting offer.

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23718
137
Expand
alkhaji wrote:

Thanks bought one. Although already have one of Lifelong brand which is a waste but Rs 17 can be spent to consider this tempting offer.

me too felt same.. so bought one.. lets how much worth it is.. stuck_out_tongue

0957f6fbf161ed8
Deal Subedar
242
1959
57

Is it any good?

BTW it’s sold by “Beautify”. Is the seller legit? Did someone receive the product?

Thanos
Deal Subedar
474
1845
29

What do you get at Rs.17… no harm in risking it… smile

0957f6fbf161ed8
Deal Subedar
242
1959
57

Okay. After listening to your strong arguments in favor of purchasing, I placed an order. But I don’t have any tracking details, this section is blank. And delivery date is showing “Arriving by:Invalid date”.

Is this what you guys have?

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1309
16
Expand
skaluva wrote:

gone now bro.. no longer available @ 17rs..
SHA200 code not showing for the product.. cry

My bad pensive pensive pensive

0957f6fbf161ed8
Deal Subedar
242
1959
57
Roushh wrote:

Okay. After listening to your strong arguments in favor of purchasing, I placed an order. But I don’t have any tracking details, this section is blank. And delivery date is showing “Arriving by:Invalid date”.

Is this what you guys have?

Now tracking details has shown up. But delivery date is 20 August. sad

0957f6fbf161ed8
Deal Subedar
242
1959
57
Expand
skaluva wrote:

bad luck…. will update if its available.. this is definitely FPD worth.. sunglasses

Paytm has expired the code. Code is no more.

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1309
16
Expand
skaluva wrote:

bad luck…. will update if its available.. this is definitely FPD worth.. sunglasses

Thanks!…when it’s available may admin have a look at same moment raised_hands

Missing