Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
2 pair of digital blue cut eye glasses @ Rs 1188

2 pair of digital blue cut eye glasses @ Rs 1188

171°
Deal Subedar
tank_u_m8

http://www.coolwin...om
Normally didgital blue cut glasses are very expensive and the powered one’s even more.
Digital blue cut glasses blocks mainly all dangerous blue light from screens to protect our eyes.
Here is how to avail
1. Download coolwinks app choose a frame in eyeglasses section
2. Choose a ₹0 frame than click buy now select “Digital screen protection glasses” select ₹3000 version in that.
3. Go to cart now make the quantity to two for the frame you chose(remember you must two quantity of the same frame with same glasses in cart)
4. Now the total should be ₹4480. Go to apply coupon and apply app40 now the price will be ₹2688
5. Pay by amazon pay and you will get instant ₹1500 cashback in amazon pay wallet. (Pay by amazon pay balance not debit or credit card on amazon’s website)
6. Now your order is placed just enter the power of your glasses in the order section (you can enter two different powers for both different pairs)

Pm me for referral
Please remove or merge if already postedhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/549817/original/IMG_20190128_211057.jpg?1548690071

Expired
21 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

It’s a pair of glasses not two pairs.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No it’s two pairs
See the screenshot i posted

View 2 more replies
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Please dont get fooled. Lenses are not even 10 percent blue cut. Bought these. They are like normal lenses. Doubt if they are even anti glare or scratch coated properly let alone blue cut. 500 is even too much for these.

Link Copied

Mine are arriving today i will see if they are not of good quality than i will delete the post.

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

2 quantity means 1 pair grin

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

2 quantity means two pairs of eyeglasses. One Pair means one quantity of eyeglasses with two holes, two lenses, to be worn by one person. grinning Even after seeing the snapshot, somebody says its an order for one pair only, then he definitely needs eyeglasses

Generous Generous
Link Copied

2 pair means 4 quantity

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
laughing English is a very ridiculous language

“Pair” Can have a different meaning in different cases
A pair of jeans means only one quantity, while a pair of bottles means two quantity
Take an elementary English class , would get to know this smile
CC- @dontwastetime

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

App40 and amazon cashback working in one order?

Link Copied

Yes promocodes working with amazon pay but only with amazon pay not with paytm or phonepe

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But what is new in this? Coolwinks offer is there for months.

Link Copied

A month back purchased bluecut glases for effctively 227

Link Copied

how?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

This deal isnt for powered eyeglasses, so why have they been mentioned in the post ?

Link Copied

Choose the ₹3000 blu cut glasses as mentioned and after placing you order you can upload you prescriptionhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/549849/original/IMG_20190129_092824.jpg?1548734408

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I was purchased a computer blue cut glass at 66 bucks from coolwinks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me.if you want blue cut glasses at 400rs.fresh order

replyuser
Click here to reply