Hotness 2 PE 20 - FREE PAYTM 20 CASHBACK SCAN AND PAY C...

Hot Deal 2 PE 20 - FREE PAYTM 20 CASHBACK SCAN AND PAY Check Your Old Paytm account And activate

309°
0
100% OFF 20.0
Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

http://www.pay...om
2 PE 20 – FREE PAYTM 20 CASHBACK SCAN AND PAY Check Your Old Paytm account And activate
All Accounts of Paytm which is not complete full kyc Get Benifit for scan and pay Min transaction of 20 completed two transactions any merchant. And get 20 cashback after two transactions.




https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544430/original/Screenshot_2018-12-31-22-39-05-995_net.one97.paytm.png?1546276455https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544431/original/Screenshot_2018-12-31-22-39-48-825_net.one97.paytm.png?1546276468

  • Expiring In 8 days

Deal Wiki

Check your offer eligibility here
https://paytm.com/offer/get-rs20-cashback-...r/

28 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544432/original/Screenshot_2018-12-31-22-48-44-667_net.one97.paytm.png?1546276791

Download
Deal Newbie
56
86
1

Only one valid transaction per day…and the offer expires today itself…wahh re wahh

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16
jbbot wrote:

Only one valid transaction per day…and the offer expires today itself…wahh re wahh

If you activate this offer today then it’s validity increase 30 days automatically. And if you not avail this offer today you can also avail in next day

Download
Deal Newbie
56
86
1
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

If you activate this offer today then it’s validity increase 30 days automatically. And if you not avail this offer today you can also avail in next day

Okay let’s see

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544452/original/Screenshot_2018-12-31-22-57-57-450_net.one97.paytm.png?1546282648

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2209
61

not showing in any account confused

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16
hackerboys wrote:

not showing in any account confused

Hack ho Gaya Bhai apka offer

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

This OFFER working For All Users Now

Missing
Deal Subedar
96
1761
17

2 pe 20 at nearby shops offer @ Paytm : Pay 2 times at nearby shops worth 20 or more and get 20 cashback

Activated again to all users who have used previously

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545999/original/IMG_20190110_073208.jpg?1547085736

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/546000/original/Screenshot_2019-01-10-07-36-13-745_net.one97.paytm.png?1547085991
Working for all users

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Previous merchant Qr not warking

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Is it applicable for those who have previously paid at merchants because TnC say who have not previously done qr scan or paid using mobile numberhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/546001/original/Screenshot_2019-01-10-07-55-26-050_net.one97.paytm.png?1547087246

Cropped1553595111909869736
Deal Newbie
50
74
1
raman12 wrote:

Is it applicable for those who have previously paid at merchants because TnC say who have not previously done qr scan or paid using mobile numberhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/546001/original/Screenshot_2019-01-10-07-55-26-050_net.one97.paytm.png?1547087246

no bro…i have used earlier and again got this offer, don’t know may be account specific but yes this offer is again available for me smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
489
13
Expand
shankeyravi5385 wrote:

no bro…i have used earlier and again got this offer, don’t know may be account specific but yes this offer is again available for me smile

Most of the merchant account not counted for this offer

Indiac
Deal Cadet
102
770
11
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Most of the merchant account not counted for this offer

Issue is not with the merchant accounts,i was done txns with 3 merchants after activation,none counted.though it’s activated for already merchant txn done at past users ,it’s not counting as per t&c.so it’s purely for the users who not done any merchant txn yet.

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

2 PE 20 – FREE PAYTM 20 CASHBACK SCAN AND PAY Check Your Old Paytm account And activate Please Visit https://ddime.i...G2 @admin @Nigel repost merge

Cropped1553595111909869736
Deal Newbie
50
74
1
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Most of the merchant account not counted for this offer

yes…

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

I think only for new user

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1618
62
Expand
shankeyravi5385 wrote:

no bro…i have used earlier and again got this offer, don’t know may be account specific but yes this offer is again available for me smile

Now this is available for all users, but will come into action for those only who fulfill the tnc. It does not matters it its showing in one’s accnt or not

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Simple si baat hai guma fira ke new users ke liye hi hai offer wink

Img 20171026 192015 01
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Paid to 2 of my merchant account. No activated . No txn counted

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
suspended
101
5597
69

Merchant exchange? Mine counted yesterday, did with new

Images
Deal Subedar
57
1049
13

I got 3 pe 30

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
102
1

Paytm itself is confused on this offer. My one transaction was counted on first day but subsequent transactions done on last 2 days were not counted.
I am not a new user.

Cropped763414687
Deal Cadet
572
991
16
Chikky wrote:

Paytm itself is confused on this offer. My one transaction was counted on first day but subsequent transactions done on last 2 days were not counted.
I am not a new user.

Ohh many time due to server problem faced this type of problem.
If you confused then search on Desidime Paytm you will get more code …

Missing