Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

20% cashback on Mother Dairy

442°
120
20% OFF 150.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
25
183
4594
55
Paytm Coupons
Deal Expired

20% cashback on Mother Dairy using Paytm

https://i.imgur.com/IxLRCuJ.jpg

TnC
Minimum Transaction : Rs 15
Maximum Cashback : Rs 30
Valid from 8July to 4 August.

P. S. Not an online deal but posted here for visibility.

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs 150/-
  3. Valid at Mother Dairy outlets
  4. Pay via Paytm wallet
  5. Effective price Rs 120/-

TnC

Minimum Transaction : Rs 15
Maximum Cashback : Rs 30
Valid from 8 July to 4 August.

11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106

OMG. VU!

But no Hindi allowed in Hot Deals.
Try to click an English advertisement next time. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

OMG. VU!

But no Hindi allowed in Hot Deals.
Try to click an English advertisement next time. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kill him for it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
25
183
4594
55
@karanthedog wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

OMG. VU!

But no Hindi allowed in Hot Deals.
Try to click an English advertisement next time. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kill him for it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Please don’t. I am yet to avail the offer :p

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27053
182
@ghitesh wrote:


@karanthedog wrote:


@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

OMG. VU!

But no Hindi allowed in Hot Deals.
Try to click an English advertisement next time. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kill him for it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Please don’t. I am yet to avail the offer :p
link please.

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27053
182

VunS + KG + ATD sent https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2

It is offline deal, go to motherdairy outlet and then pay using paytm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:


@karanthedog wrote:


@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

OMG. VU!

But no Hindi allowed in Hot Deals.
Try to click an English advertisement next time. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Kill him for it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Please don’t. I am yet to avail the offer :p
link please.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I bought 3l full cream milk fr rs 144 from mother dairy and paid thru paytm…. Havnt rcvd cashback yet…. Lets see kb aata h…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I hv rcvd the cashback… Thanks fr the info

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

28.8rs i blv…

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
25
183
4594
55

Guys. The offer is applicable multiple times per number. I have already got it thrice.

Missing