197°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

20% cashback upto Rs100 on Tatasky recharge

Score: 13 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
80
20% OFF 100.0
Main logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26337
173
Mobikwik Coupons
Deal Expired

Recharge your TATA SKY DTH on MobiKwik App or website, and get 20% cashback.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the cashback is Rs.100
Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.100
Code : SKY20
The code can be redeemed once per user.
The offer is applicable on operator TATA SKY DTH only.
ITs a limited period offer however MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

www.mobikw...om

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to mobikwik.
  2. Recharge Tata Sky DTH for Rs100
  3. Apply promo code SKY20
  4. Get Rs20 as cash back
  5. Minimum Transactions value is Rs100
  6. Maximum cash back is Rs100
  7. Valid once per user
18 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Pie
Deal Captain
88
5,359
12560
61

any details about valid till?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Thx bro

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26337
173
pie wrote:

any details about valid till?

ITs an limited period offer however MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
632
17,484
32191
194
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

ITs an limited period offer however MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

You sound like Mobikwik CC https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Worked fine. Just recharged for 500 and got 100 instant cash back

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Worked like a charm. Instantly got 100 Rs cashback in wallet

Big is ranbir kapoor get the film to revive rk banner
Deal Subedar
2
109
1956
6

vuns

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
20
1

Donno what happened.. Last night they said recharge in progress and cash back will be credited in 24 hours. Today morning received email saying transaction failed and amount credited back to Wallet. No reason for failure..RIDICULOUS….!! .

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Deal Lieutenant
0
109
4972
21
@anand_bs wrote:

Donno what happened.. Last night they said recharge in progress and cash back will be credited in 24 hours. Today morning received email saying transaction failed and amount credited back to Wallet. No reason for failure..RIDICULOUS….!! .

Same happened with mee to and now when I try and recharge it says you are not entitled with coupon

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2914
50

Good offer from MobiKwik side after long time. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
868
18,274
52005
522
Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Good offer from MobiKwik side after long time. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

good to c u after long time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
121
466
12
@abhinavshah wrote:

@anand_bs wrote:

Donno what happened.. Last night they said recharge in progress and cash back will be credited in 24 hours. Today morning received email saying transaction failed and amount credited back to Wallet. No reason for failure..RIDICULOUS….!! .

Same happened with mee to and now when I try and recharge it says you are not entitled with coupon

Normally if transactions fails with a coupon… Then coupon gets activated again after some time life 1 hr or 2 hrs.

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

Working or not? Some1 pl tell me

Missing