Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 20% cashback upto Rs.200 on your shopping next transaction on Amazon.in when you do a mobile recharge or bill payment

Get 20% cashback upto Rs.200 on your shopping next transaction on Amazon.in when you do a mobile recharge or bill payment

3397°
20% OFF 1000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_fligh...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578403/medium/6012047HFC_APAY_Mobile_Dashboard_770x350_2b.jpg?1564604055
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578404/medium/6012047Howdoesitwork_Mob_3_P3.jpg?1564604059
FAQs
1) What is the offer?
Do a Mobile recharge or bill payment of minimum Rs 75 on Amazon, and unlock 20% cashback upto Rs.200 on your shopping transaction on Amazon.in This offer is valid maximum once per customer during the offer period.

2) What is the validity of the offer?
Unlocked shopping offer is valid until 31 August 2019. The offer is valid max once per customer across recharge and bill payments. If a customer has received this benefit for any of his/her mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

3) Who is eligible for this offer?
Only customers who see this offer and then do a do mobile recharge or bill payment on Amazon will receive this shopping ‘collect offer’ unlocked over email/SMS. Post clicking on ‘collect offer’ and ‘order now’, customer can do the shopping transaction to avail the cashback eligible as per the order.

4) Where will I get this shopping offer unlocked?
After your Mobile recharge/DTH recharge/ Electricity/ Water/ Piped gas/ LPG/Postpaid/Landline/Broadband bill payment transaction, you will receive an email (if you have a registered email account with Amazon) or SMS (if you have an account with only mobile number registered) with the offer details and a ‘collect offer’ option. You can collect this offer and do your shopping on Amazon to avail cashback

5) Which all categories is the ‘shopping’ offer applicable?
This shopping offer is applicable across all shopping products on Amazon.in except Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious Jewellery, Furniture, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances, Precious Jewellery, Forrest Essentials, Fridges, Silver Jewellery, Prime, Gift Cards, Load Amazon Pay Balance.

6) When will I get my benefit?
Cashback will be credited within 3 business days of doing the shopping transaction

Expired
169 Comments  |  
90 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Initiate a wrong plan and you will get refund and also offer.
I got in 2 account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Both prime. Acc,?? I m not getting in non prime so.

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Not seeing this offer under recharge.. Is it still there for anyone.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

I don’t see it now.

Luckily, I collected offer coupon in most of my accounts in the morning. wink

View 9 more replies
Link Copied

I just tried. I haven’t got till now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=bau_iss_inonhfcprim...

After doing send money and got 5 or 11 cashback.min 75 recharge offer disabled. But if you recharge more than 75. You will get Amazon.in Shopping offer: 20% upto 200 back

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578617/original/Screenshot_2019-08-02-10-01-10-680.jpeg?1564721104

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

FAQs
1) What is the offer?
Do a Mobile recharge or bill payment of minimum Rs 75 on Amazon, and unlock 20% cashback upto Rs.200 on your shopping transaction on Amazon.in This offer is valid maximum once per customer during the offer period.

2) What is the validity of the offer?
Unlocked shopping offer is valid until 31 August 2019. The offer is valid max once per customer across recharge and bill payments. If a customer has received this benefit for any of his/her mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

3) Who is eligible for this offer?
Only customers who see this offer and then do a do mobile recharge or bill payment on Amazon will receive this shopping ‘collect offer’ unlocked over email/SMS. Post clicking on ‘collect offer’ and ‘order now’, customer can do the shopping transaction to avail the cashback eligible as per the order.

4) Where will I get this shopping offer unlocked?
After your Mobile recharge/DTH recharge/ Electricity/ Water/ Piped gas/ LPG/Postpaid/Landline/Broadband bill payment transaction, you will receive an email (if you have a registered email account with Amazon) or SMS (if you have an account with only mobile number registered) with the offer details and a ‘collect offer’ option. You can collect this offer and do your shopping on Amazon to avail cashback

5) Which all categories is the ‘shopping’ offer applicable?
This shopping offer is applicable across all shopping products on Amazon.in except Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious Jewellery, Furniture, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances, Precious Jewellery, Forrest Essentials, Fridges, Silver Jewellery, Prime, Gift Cards, Load Amazon Pay Balance.

6) When will I get my benefit?
Cashback will be credited within 3 business days of doing the shopping transaction

Terms & Conditions
This limited period promotional offer, namely Shopping (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to select customers who see this offer and who do their Mobile recharge or bill payment on Amazon. in August 1 2019 and who have received this offer as an ‘unlocked offer’ over email/SMS by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail for the purposes of this Offer.
The Offer is valid from August 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the offer period, any customer who sees this offer and then does a Mobile recharge/DTH recharge/ Electricity/ Water/ Piped gas/ LPG/Postpaid/Landline/Broadband bill payment on Amazon of minimum Rs.75, will receive an unlocked ‘collect only’ shopping offer. If then the customer ‘collects’ this offer and undertakes / purchases a shopping product on Amazon.in excluding the below mentioned products during the offer period (“Shopping”), making payment thereof using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 20% cashback upto INR 200 per customer, in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
The Unlocked Shopping Offer is not applicable on purchase of the following ineligible / excluded products- Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious Jewellery, Furniture, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances, Precious Jewellery, Forrest Essentials, Fridges, Silver Jewellery, Prime, Gift Cards, Load Amazon Pay Balance.
After unlocking the shopping offer, to avail the benefits under this Offer, a customer is required to collect the offer and purchase a product (except excluded / ineligible products mentioned in these Offer Terms above) during the Offer Period and make payment for such purchase transaction using any electronic payment method on Amazon.in (“Eligible Customer”). In other words, a customer must make a shopping transaction on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
If an Eligible Customer, completes a shopping transaction between August 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019 (both days inclusive), then such Eligible Customer will be qualified to receive: cashback for an amount equivalent to: 20% cashback upto Rs.200.
The offer is valid maximum once per customer during the offer period across mobile recharge or bill payment. If a customer has received this benefit for his/her Mobile recharge, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again for another mobile recharge or bill payment
The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
The Benefit (as applicable) will be provided to the Eligible Customer in 3 business days of doing the shopping transaction.
The benefit under this Offer cannot be clubbed with any other similar offer for Product on Aamzon.in.
An Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive the benefits in accordance with these Offer Terms, only on successful payment for the shopping transaction.
A Customer will not be eligible for this Offer if the order under purchase transaction is returned by the Eligible customer or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or ASSPL, for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
APIPL reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
This Offer will not be available for any Mobile Recharge/Bill Payment Transaction that is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever), by the customer, by APIPL or ASSPL or any of their affiliates, or by the seller of the Bill Transaction.
Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
Under no circumstances, will Benefit (under this Offer) be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL.
This Offer cannot be availed on: (i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; (ii) purchase of a product on Amazon.in during the Offer Period using pay-on-delivery payment method; (iii) a case where the Eligible Customer has not made the Mobile recharge/ Bill payment transaction before the shopping Transaction.
By participating in this Offer, every customer (including an Eligible Customer) expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the Eligible Customer’s use any product purchased on Amazon.in or by making the shopping Transaction or use of the product associated with the shopping Transaction.
Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status or provision of Benefit). You hereby release APIPL, ASSPL and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Eligible Customer and the seller. All disputes relating to a shopping Transaction will be resolved by the relevant seller only. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and such seller inter se.
Customers are not bound in any way to participate or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it for non-prime account?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

NON PRIME CUSTOMER HERE , IF I RECHARGE NOW WILL I GET THE OFFER AS I AM ABLE TO SEE THIS OFFER ON RECHARGE PANEL . PLEASE HELP @admin

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Is this some different offer than the yday offer

Link Copied

same, seems the dimer woke up today

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But I am not received any message or link after 100rs recharging in jio number
Please help me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer valid only on 1st Aug

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good Morning!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.ama...in
Unlock Shopping Offer: 20% back up to Rs.200 on Amazon.in 
Offer valid on first recharge/bill payment of the month, of minimum Rs.75. Unlocked shopping offer is applicable on select Amazon.in categories. Offer valid until 31st Aug 

Note:I don’t know whether this it can be combined but now offer can be availed 8 times. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578926/original/Screenshot_20190804-101031.png?1564893734

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

8 times how ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can pay broadband landline, recharge sch a way 8 types of bill

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry guys now Amazon is not showing the offer, though I have claimed one on electricity I can post image if anybody wants proof

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think they were testing the offer, they will soon update the offer again.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

that way can we get 1600 cb on 1000?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes but during freedom sale

Link Copied

You get only one coupon, how did you manage to get all the 8?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro you pay all the 8 bills then you collect all 8 offers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wtf dude? Why are you Guys so noob you need to pay the bill they will send you link to collect offer over mail

Link Copied

Offer not visible to my account. sad

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

It’s only one time. It’s showing in every bill payment page. But applicable only once.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Correct.
Like new user offer, it is showing in multiple page and applying only once.

This offer is already posted in DD, why is this FDP again?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can’t see the offer

Link Copied

its only for pantry

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The offer is valid maximum once per customer during the offer period across mobile recharge or bill payment. If a customer has received this benefit for his/her Mobile recharge, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again for another mobile recharge or bill payment

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After recharging in one category coupon will come dn it will not show the offer again ..it means we can get max 200 cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got the same in mail.. When I clicked on the banner , there was nothing 🤷

Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_reord...
Pantry Freedom Sale Offer Terms and Conditions: Get ₹200 Cashback
This offer is divided into 2 stages:

In the first stage (1st-6th Aug), customer needs to place an order on Amazon.in which unlocks a cashback offer of ₹200 on Amazon Pantry.
In the second stages (Noon, 7th Aug-11th Aug), customer needs to place a minimum order of ₹2000 on Amazon Pantry to avail the cashback offer of ₹200.

Details of the 2 stages are given below:
First stage:

First stage is between 1st Aug, 2019 and 6th Aug, 2019.
All customers placing an order on Amazon.in between 1st and 6th Aug will become eligible for the Pantry cashback offer.
Eligible customers will receive email/sms informing them about the Pantry cashback offer (of ₹ 200 on ₹ 2000)
Customers can Collect the Offer from Amazon Pantry by clicking the link provided in the email/sms.
Second stage:

The Second stage is between Noon, 7th Aug to 11th Aug, 2019 (Freedom Sale period).
If the eligible customer has not Collected the Offer till now, they need to Collect it from Amazon Pantry before making purchase on Amazon Pantry.
After which, customer needs to place a minimum order of ₹2000 using any Prepaid Method of Payment.
Cashback is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products. If a customer’s order contains other products (not belonging to Amazon Pantry), order value will be calculated excluding such products.
Cashback is applicable on only a single order on Amazon Pantry (once per user) placed during Freedom Sale (Noon 7th Aug to 11th Aug).
A customer can avail maximum cashback of ₹200 under this offer.
This offer does not require any Promotion Code to be applied.
This offer can be combined with other offers available on www.ama...in (subject to meeting the offer condition)
Cashback will be credited within 1 business day of your order confirmation.
The offer is valid only in cities with Amazon Pantry service. Please check if the Pantry service is available in your city before placing the order.
Amazon has the right to discontinue the offer before the offer end date without giving prior notice.

Link Copied

Done with 1st stage … But 2nd stage coupon not receive… Share the link of 200 on 2000

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

200 this & 200 august prime day offer can be combined?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes. But only if you make a cart of pantry items.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will it be applicable on buying Mi bank (899) too ?

Link Copied

Buy Intex brand. 11k mah will be around 550 only during sales.
I own one. Coming for 3 years…. Very good. Dropped down many times, still working. Bought in Flipkart.
Mi is trying to see more money with its name, on all other items other than mobiles.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will this offer of 20% cashback applicable on Amazon pantry or only on Amazon shopping?

Link Copied

different offers for different people

Link Copied

Paid the bill but didn’t get the email for collecting the coupons…. Can anyone share the link for coupon collection.

View 15 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply