Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Buy Amazon Pay eGift Card & Get 20% cashback upto 1000 as Amazon Pay balance on shopping (select users)

3136°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

Subscribe my group RRA – RajRocksAlerts for Insta Alerts https://www.desidime.com/groups/g4c5oe_ggxdy3pn...
v)Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 20% of the value of the purchased to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 1,000.
1. Buy Amazon Pay eGift Card @ https://www.amazon.in/Amazon-mail-Pay-Gift-Card...
2. Collect the offer from this link @ https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_gchpD...
Terms & Conditions
Offer: 20% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on shopping on Amazon.in. Max cashback per customer is Rs.1,000.

Offer Duration: October 29th, 2019 12:00 AM to December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM

About the Offer
Subject to the below terms and conditions:

i) Get 20% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on shopping on Amazon.in.
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.1,000 worth Amazon Pay balance.
iii) Offer Duration: October 29th, 2019 12:00 AM to December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM
iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 3 working days of shipment.
v) This offer is only valid on a single purchase per customer in the offer duration.

How to avail the offer:
i) Click on “Collect the offer” above.
ii) Click on “Order now” after collecting the offer. Purchase anything on Amazon.in.
iii) Get 20% cashback up to Rs.1,000 as Amazon Pay balance.

Frequently Asked Questions
How will I get the cashback?
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account.

When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited within 3 working days of the shipment, as Amazon Pay balance. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer
i)Get 20% cashback up to Rs.1,000 as Amazon Pay balance. ii) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid on shopping on Amazon.in. iii) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.ama...in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
iv) The offer is only valid from October 29th, 2019 12:00 AM to December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by AODS in its sole discretion without any prior notice (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
v)Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 20% of the value of the purchased to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 1,000.
vi) This Offer will be available only once per customer i.e. only the first time such customer purchases on Amazon.in during the offer period. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
vii) This Offer is being made available purely on a “best effort” basis and your participation in this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or AODS or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to this Offer.
viii) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
ix) AODS reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.

Expired
169 Comments  |  
88 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Vu if work .. vd if not work.. thats what system made for.. but seems all dont follow that system.. even majority get traped still hotness goes up.. bcz none told what he did actually step by step to get coupan or cb whatever.. we are still in confusion if need collect them buy or buy then collect.. xd

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Going by precedent it is supposed to be buy GV first and then collect the offer

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone actually got this offer? Reading through the last 4 pages, it doesn’t seem their is 1 person who has confirmed they have purchased GV and got the offer. Amazon is reaching FC/Mobi levels of annoying these days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone received the cashback?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

already 1000×5 GV is lying unused

kitna aur khareedna padega

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

did at least 1 person got till now?

Link Copied

i really doubt the hotness on this deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

amazon wants to create chaos, no clarity whatsoever.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Useless offer

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Why so much hotness to trap more peoples in a post where no one confirmed to get such an offer?
People fall easily if see such high numbers in red.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Hello Admin,
If no one confirms this offer is valid then mark this Post/Deal as INVALID immediately (so that it avoids misleading many dimers)
@rajrocks
@A2Zdeals
@bumblefoot
@admin
@Priyanka
@Nigel
@rcduke

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

this deal is misleading unknowingly

remove the deal

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Wow still this deal is active.. out of 12 page.. none used deal.. who else bought on op trust.. specially reading every petson in bold instead user specific.? rolleyes

Link Copied

i guess the link which shows the eligibility of this offer is missing from the post, try to find that link which will show that you are eligible and buy now option will be there, on clicking that it will be redirected to buy voucher page.

those who used offers in previous sale will easily understand what i am saying here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Unfortunately Nobody got that page..

Link Copied

@@rajrocks got the mail now. And offer too.
Not sure how and why and when this happened.. And for what

https://imgur.com/a/w...2k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Have you ordered anything?

View 9 more replies
Link Copied

Next steps:
Get 20% back up to Rs.1500 on shopping for minimum Rs.2000 or more on Amazon.in from 12 AM on 28th October 2019 to 11:59 PM on 31st October 2019.
You would not be eligible for cashback on Cash on Delivery / Pay on Delivery orders.
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance once order gets shipped.
Please refer T&Cs for details on exclusions where this offer is not applicable.

But subject says upto 1000 cb

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

just now i also received offer in main account

had placed pantry order plus other purchase plus gift card purchase and load money was also done

Link Copied

you got offer unlocked after buying amazon gift card?

got lost in this post. Can you share exact steps?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can we buy amazon gift card worth 1000
then collect the offer
then buy physical gift card worth 5000 to get 1000 cashback?

Link Copied

Worth trying

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593776/original/Screenshot_20191105-062841_Amazon_Shopping.jpg?1572915632Purchased gift voucher of Rs2000 on 3rd Nov and received notification for collecting the offer today

Link Copied

Is it valid for all or user specific

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Is this offer. Still valid? And will I get the collect offer link only after I purchase the gv?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes as per tnc buy gv and u will get kink to collect offer only after that

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Really confusing..

It is about the gift card purchase only or need to shop other things also?

As t&c is it about purchase gv only..

Anybody got the offer by purchasing the gv only?

Why people are commenting about their purchases also.. Is that need to done?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just FYI – Got the sms today, collected the offer and brought a gift card worth 5000 (had a electricity bill to pay for around 2.5k) but didnt get any cashback till now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Gift Cards are always excluded from such cashback offers…

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The T&C is really confusing – it states – Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 20% of the value of the purchased to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 1,000.

then you have

How to avail the offer:

i) Click on “Collect the offer” above.
ii) Click on “Order now” after collecting the offer. Purchase anything on Amazon.in.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

if anyone has this offer not using pm me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

Generous Generous
Link Copied

#AKMKB angry

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Murgi ya anda. Collect then buy gv or buy gv then collect. Or anything else..🤔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

someone mentioned.. will get collect option only after the purchasing gv..

Just purchsed 1k gv.. lets see..

View 10 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

This is not a deal , mere a compensation for users who did not got eligible offer on GIFT CARD purchase on 15 oct 2019.

people have been mislead knowingly or unknowingly.

@MJ911

lock the thread , mark as invalid deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Who confirmed?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I bought gv from 10 different account and got offer in 1 account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Instantly?

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Everyone complaining about that but still thread is running?
I also bought GV but got nothing!
Ye sab mile hue hai ji……

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bought gv on 23 sept received email on 4 november

replyuser
Click here to reply