Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
200 free for all big bazaar profit club members

200 free for all big bazaar profit club members

136°
38% OFF 833.0
Deal Cadet
alsivasankar485

Check all your profit club balance you will find 200 extra.
I am from chennai.Other state dimers confirm the credit.
You have to use the full useable balance to use the 200 credit.
Use 150 off coupon also (received by playing the game)

Expired
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great me too received.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received. Thanks!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But they have credited Nov balance also

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Not received.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Recd 101 only. Showing up in card balance, no separate message of credit. No mention of expiry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear v, Big Bazaar Profit Club has added Festive Cash worth Rs.201 to your Profit Club Card!

Festive Cash expires on 31 Oct

T&C @ bit.ly/2qmO8Kx

Link Copied

currently i have 3000.
how to use the free cash, without using main balance.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You cant

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You have to use 3000 fully.You can bill 2 bills for 1150 (but pay only 1000 by using 150 off coupon)each and and last bill for 1350.Your total bill comes to 3650 but you only 3000

Link Copied

my calculation
850+850+850+Rest 651 oil & ghee
Total 3651 for Rs.3000

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Terms & Conditions (Shagun Cash):

Festive Shagun Cash amounts worth Rs 201 & Rs 101 is added to existing membership active members (with a balance expiry date of 31st October 2018 or later) for Rs 10000 & Rs 5000 memberships respectively Festive Shagun Cash amount will be credited on 26th October 2018 and shall be valid only till 31st October, 2018 after which unused amount shall expire. It is mandatory to swipe Big Bazaar Profit Club card at all the transactions Festive Shagun Cash can be availed only after utilizing the accumulated monthly available balance & previously earned cashback/bonus. If member has received the Festive Shagun Cash amount and they renew their membership before utilizing it, then they also need to utilize the monthly available balance availed from renewal before utilizing the Festive Shagun Cash Festive Shagun cash can be availed at Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar and fbb – Fashion at Big Bazaar stores only Festive Shagun cash is non-transferable and amount credited is non-redeemable by cash Any duplication of this offer shall be subject to cancellation Big Bazaar Profit Club at any time without giving notice change, modify and/or vary the terms and conditions of Big Bazaar Profit Club Shagun Cash Offer All other Big Bazaar Profit Club terms and conditions apply. Refer www.bigbazaarprofitcl...om for details.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes bro to bill amount is the same 3650 but bill value differs

replyuser
Click here to reply