Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Food, Entertainment and Services

(Pune Only) 200 off on 1000 on Groceries at Tokri.com

275°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Food, Entertainment and Services
Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293

TOKRI Sale is back. 4 days of big savings. Save 20% more today with coupon SAVE200 (max upto Rs 200, valid for 1 transaction) Shop now click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c....
URLwww.tok...om

Contact us at [email protected]
Customer Helpline: TOKRI CARES (86574 22737)
Valid from 2nd April to 5th April.

23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
513
37
28842
101

Is it only Pune?

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293

I hv ordered worth Rs 1000 exactly. U can try and see if the code gets applied for less than 1000 to give u 20% discount or not.
Note — Tokri cash cannot be used with Coupon code. Saffola Oil is lowest compared to all other sites unless u get New user benefit from BigBasket or some other site.

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@bobby4080 wrote:

Is it only Pune?

Possibly. I know it’s available in Pune. I dnt know if it’s available elsewhere or not.

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293

@admin, @bumblefoot, @Nigel - Pls edit the title to Pune only once confirmed. I am not sure if Tokri is available anywhere else in India. Using App so cannot update

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293

@admin, @bumblefoot, @Nigel - Pls edit the title to Pune only once confirmed. I am not sure if Tokri is available anywhere else in India. Using App so cannot update

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
127
5936
23

Good.. Vu. Kg

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
152
462
6

VU
didn’t knew abt this website untill now

however BB has better prices with payzapp offer

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31193
266

suggested

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31193
266
@avinkumar wrote:

VU
didn’t knew abt this website untill now

however BB has better prices with payzapp offer


its for pune only

Images
Deal Captain
18
385
7936
70

Vu S Kg https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Good Offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
152
462
6
@mahidada wrote:

@avinkumar wrote:

VU
didn’t knew abt this website untill now

however BB has better prices with payzapp offer


its for pune only


amhi punekar

yes the code is working for all amount…but 25 rs delv charges

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@avinkumar wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@avinkumar wrote:

VU
didn’t knew abt this website untill now

however BB has better prices with payzapp offer


its for pune only


amhi punekar

yes the code is working for all amount…but 25 rs delv charges

I ordered for 1000 in morning. No shipping charges. Order delivered too. This was my 2nd order with them

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@mahidada wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Thanks @Paisa_de and @Nsharma for VunS and those who Voted up


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/245374/medium/32604761480950108_3.jpg?1480950109

add this too

Using App..can’t add..This offer is actually interesting, but can convince my Mom only for groceries and not for fruits and veggies.
Fruits and veggies I hv ordered only twice so far and one was an okay experience and other was a disaster.
So I myself dnt suggest them to be bought online.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
152
462
6
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@avinkumar wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@avinkumar wrote:

VU
didn’t knew abt this website untill now

however BB has better prices with payzapp offer


its for pune only


amhi punekar

yes the code is working for all amount…but 25 rs delv charges

I ordered for 1000 in morning. No shipping charges. Order delivered too. This was my 2nd order with them

thats good…bt i think BB with payzapp is still better…did u find any better rates on tokri?

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@avinkumar wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@avinkumar wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@avinkumar wrote:

VU
didn’t knew abt this website untill now

however BB has better prices with payzapp offer


its for pune only


amhi punekar

yes the code is working for all amount…but 25 rs delv charges

I ordered for 1000 in morning. No shipping charges. Order delivered too. This was my 2nd order with them

thats good…bt i think BB with payzapp is still better…did u find any better rates on tokri?

Yes I agree rates on BB are better. But I found Saffola Oil rates better here as compared to everywhere else.

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293

Valid from 2nd April to 5th April. Cant edit main post.
@admin – I didnt even want to ask as it was Pune only offer. But i see Bangalore only grocery offers become FPDs so asking – Why is this not FPD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
45
1,720
20966
808

that was 50% and this one is only 20% generally we get better offers in peppertap or grofers with no minimum purchase and similar discount.

Bn
Deal Colonel
169
1,153
37610
293
@bumblefoot wrote:

that was 50% and this one is only 20% generally we get better offers in peppertap or grofers with no minimum purchase and similar discount.


I am aware of those and I myself suggest them too. Besides this offer that I posted is 20% off with no min purchase (when i had added i bought worth Rs 1000 to take full benefit of max discount – someone did mention its applicable with no min purchase) just like other 10%, 15% and 20% offers on grofers or peppertap. But with no min purchase comes shipping charges here too just like we have for peppertap and grofers. Besides I have also seen FPDs against grofers and peppertap with 10% code and 10% cashback (wallets) which makes net effective discount of 18-19%.

The goodbox offer that u referring to has got max discount/cashback of Rs 100 which means u can purchase groceries of Rs 200 max to get max benefit. Its a great offer and I am not denying that. But for higher value purchases than 200, even they wld need to look elsewhere.

Either ways I dont need FPD for this. If I really wanted it, I would have asked yesterday itself. I added a comment today with a smiley. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif I only wanted to highlight long standing discrepancies in awarding FPDs.

Missing