Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
OnePlus 6 : Get Rs 2000 Cashback With Citi Cards at Amazon.in Oneplus.in and select stores | 29 May - 30 June

OnePlus 6 : Get Rs 2000 Cashback With Citi Cards at Amazon.in Oneplus.in and select stores | 29 May - 30 June

1511°
6% OFF 34999.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.amazon.in/stores/page/C78CCAD0-1006...
Rs 2000 cashback on OnePlus 6
With Citi Cards at Amazon.in App & Website, Oneplus.in and select stores
Validity: May 29 –June 30, 2018

Offer Details

• Get Rs 2,000 cashback on OnePlus 6 with Citi Credit & Debit Cards.
  • Offer valid till 30th June, 2018 at Amazon.in App & Website, Oneplus.in and select stores.
  • The Offer is valid on both EMI and non-EMI transactions.
  • The offers are valid on all Citi Credit and Debit cards issued in India except Citi Corporate Credit cards. Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
  • For select offline stores, this Offer is applicable on transactions done via “Brand EMI” channel on Plutus/Pine Labs POS terminals only. Applicable cash back will be printed on the charge slip issued to the card member and needs to be retained for future reference and communication with Citibank. All transactions whereby the charge slip does not display the cash back details will not be considered eligible for the cash back.
  • Cashback amount of the above offers will be credited in the customer’s account within 90 days from the date of transaction.The timeline provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
    The Offer is applicable on a minimum transaction amount of Rs 25000. The cashback will be calculated on the net amount paid on the card for the OnePlus 6 phone (after an exchange offer, if applied) in a single transaction.

https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/Standa...

Expired

Deal Wiki

42 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

As minimum txn to get cashback is 25000, you can combine this with amazon GCs if you bought at 10% discount in recent times (via woohoo in snapdeal or amex/amazon offer).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Woohoo vouchers are still available at 10% using Standard Chartered Card?

View 20 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

29th May to 30th June? For entire one month this offer gonna stay?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

heat added SKaLuVA

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will it work on marvel avenger edition??

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes it works..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I have 2 Citibank cards, if neone needs help with purchase, feel free to pm me..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi i had word with amazon team they are saying that you need to pay entire amount from citibank then only u will get the cash back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/517989/original/Screenshot_2018-05-29-11-11-34.png?1527572539Please check this

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

@getready is correct… It seems whatever we ask, in that way they are replying … They themselves not clear about tnc… We can’t do anything unless they correct tnc..

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm if somebody need OnePlus 1000rs accessories credit codes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey ! I NEED HELP !!!!
Does anyone have a Citibank card plssss .. I want to avail this offer bt none of my friends have it . Pls if anyone has it then contact . I will transfer the money to your account .. contact me at malik_anuj_ on Instagram.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi..Need help. 2 days back,I placed the Oneplus 6 order on Amazon and cancelled it as I wanted the 8 GB variant .Now, I am again placing the order for Oneplus 6 8gb model, Will I be entitled for the cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM if anybody needs one plus 6 128 gb models refer codes…. I have 2 codes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM if anybody needs one plus 6 128 gb models refer codes…. I have 2 codes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me if you want a referral on amazon (3 months extended warranty) or oneplusstore.in ( 1000/- voucher to buy accessories)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pm me for reffral discount voucher on oneplus.com

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pm me for reffral discount voucher

replyuser
Click here to reply