Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

20rs recharge in rs.1 @splitkart

1845°
1
95% OFF 20.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
72
472
11
20rs recharge in rs.1 @splitkart
Deal Expired

how to get it:
1.download splitkart app
2.swipe to see combo offers
3.buy the 1rs recharge offer
T&C:
1. Valid once per user
2. Recharge will be done on the user’s registered mobile number within 1 hour

Download App
http://goo.gl/...mF

Deal Wiki

20rs recharge in rs.1 @splitkart

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Splitkart App.
  2. Download splitkart app
  3. Swipe to see combo offers
  4. Buy the 1rs recharge offer

T&C:
1. Valid once per user
2. Recharge will be done on the user’s registered mobile number within 1 hour

64 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
Images
Deal Major
37
108
15242
123

VUnS
To the channel…

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
72
472
11

How to edit post

About image
Deal Cadet
1
181
130
2

Update app and you will see new combo tab and there you will find 1 rupee recharge

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@kaprase1369 wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

Add link, add proof, will be helpful https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@GoogleCA help him


It’s there in app. I hv done one.
http://goo.gl/...mF

do i still need to add links and pics.?

Yes
Go to DD Website, there you will find edit button. Just add this to main post

T&C:
1. Valid once per user
2. Recharge will be done on the user’s registered mobile number within 1 hour

Download App
http://goo.gl/...mF

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
72
472
11
@GoogleCA wrote:

@kaprase1369 wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

Add link, add proof, will be helpful https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@GoogleCA help him


It’s there in app. I hv done one.
http://goo.gl/...mF

do i still need to add links and pics.?

Yes
Go to DD Website, there you will find edit button. Just add this to main post

T&C:
1. Valid once per user
2. Recharge will be done on the user’s registered mobile number within 1 hour

Download App
http://goo.gl/...mF

thanks brother
done!

10838173 1069058846441084 2739041964168357437 o
Deal Cadet
0
114
302
3

valid for airtel postpaid ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@abhinavagg94 wrote:

valid for airtel postpaid ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


It says recharge so i doubt they’ll do Bill Payment

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
62
1028
7

any referral benefits….pm me the refer code

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
72
472
11
@superdimer1 wrote:

@Gurubhai wrote:

any referral benefits….pm me the refer code

+1

no such scheme is running currently
they may introduce in future..

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
72
472
11

yes over now

10838173 1069058846441084 2739041964168357437 o
Deal Cadet
0
114
302
3
@GoogleCA wrote:

@abhinavagg94 wrote:

valid for airtel postpaid ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


It says recharge so i doubt they’ll do Bill Payment


me too think. rest i have paid 1rs. lets see. haven’t got anything yet. 20 mins over now. lets hope

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
116
0
@shubhamguptabng360 wrote:

@kaprase1369 wrote:

yes over now


Officially over now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I just wonder how people find such offers, I mean maybe there is some other app on play store giving free recharges , who knows https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing