Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Dish TV HD+ Dishtv HD recoder DTH Set Top Box with 3 YEARS Free subscription

Dish TV HD+ Dishtv HD recoder DTH Set Top Box with 3 YEARS Free subscription

3055°
Deal Lieutenant
BaapOfDeals

DISH TV hd setup box with 3yr subscription

https://m.ebay.in/itm/Dish-TV-HD-Dishtv-HD-reco...==

Expired

Deal Wiki

182 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

?? Free subscription pack?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

99 pack you can convert it into sd and get free hd channel check description

View 14 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Order Now and you get-
Dishtv HD+ Service
FREE Delivery and Installation
1st month full pack free from 2nd month 3 years subscription of My99 Pack (Over 160 channels and services)
1 year Set Top Box warranty
1 year FREE service
HD Remote (Please note that the model of remote may vary from what is shown in the image.)
Delivery and Installation in 24 hours of placing the Order*

The cost is inclusive of-
Set Top Box
HDMI Cable
Dish Antenna
LNB
Cable upto 10 metres
Installation Charges
Delivery Charges
1 month HD full pack free.
1 year warranty and service by Dishtv
Delivery and installation of product is done by DTH service provider. We are only a facilitator. Please note that photos are indicative only. Actual product shall have all the promised features. However, it may vary in look.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It says My99 pack free for 3 years. All channels in that pack are useless channels like DD, Naaptol etc.

Can I use that Rs.99 for buying other packs?

Link Copied

May be rs.99 is from that pack ..and we need to add pay channels like u want

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

Seller is reliable ? And How is it ? Is eBay allow COD ?

Link Copied

It will be my first order on site ..

Link Copied

For south like marathi channel how much ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My 99 is the pack which …one gets free for lifetime in DD direct plus … so if one is taking this dish box for this 3 yrs subscription then better go for dd direct plus … its one time expenses of 1200 to 1500 only

Link Copied

Site ?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I have never ordered on it eBay ..if anyone bough dish tv on it please reply about seller

Link Copied

seller seems to be genuine. rating is good. number of choices of DTH. Rest you take your decision.

View 42 more replies
Link Copied

Someone who bougth this from above seller plse reply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Seems They are now scared of JIO DTH …so tried to bind customers for 3 yrs:-}

Link Copied

Jio will buy Den networks and will come in DTH

Link Copied

This is an awesome offer, great find @BaapOfDeals . if we calculate this is an loot I had bought distv from ebay 2 yrs ago costing around 1500 with 1 month free pack minus 300 coupon. Now I can see prices have falen due to fear of jiodth but still calculate this set up box costs 1200 + 99 base packs x 36 months = 4764 figure out the loot here. You are getting it at 50% Discount, i would have bought another but have recharged for 4k already. Now 99 base pack plus u can add any number of add ons min. 3 are required.

Link Copied

@iamshashikant bro just go through their packs and see if 99 wala pack would suffice your needs see all channels scroll through left hand side menu
https://www.dishtv.in/dth-packages/bharat-pack-...
and these are the addons https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Packs/dth-channels-...
now you need to select the category which you want to add like news and sports an add with cahnnel and price will appear
Edit I can see that addons prices are increased now, may be happened recently but I think they might have removed 3 addons stipulation also. Just call them and ask

Link Copied

Ha ..kk

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I suggest use dishtv pick by channel service @150rs. you can get better channels than this free pack.

Link Copied

Yes its far better than this, just select the ones you want to watch, I can see they increased addon prices severly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Jioeffect https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif I think https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Link Copied

Seems no one buying ..😢

Link Copied

If minimum added on they removed then best deal ..I will go then …need to call cc ..but hw eBay giving this offer when no offer on website of dish tv ?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

If I pick 2 addons of 43 and 30 . So I will have to pay 73+gst = 86 per month?
2204 + 86×35 =5214/35 =144 per month
Currently I pay 340 per month for my reliance digital tv.
No one watches Tv much at my home. I just watch hungama and disney. My mom watches telugu channels and dad watches news. Should I go for dish tv? will they honor the deal of free my99 plan for 3 years?
Is it a good deal. How is dish tv’s picture quality.

Link Copied

U need to pay rs.86 for 1 months into no of months. .

View 22 more replies
Link Copied

Anyone bought ?

Link Copied

doesnt look that good deal
99 pack is almost useless
to upgrade you have to pay normal charges

Link Copied

For complete HD experience with 53 channels in DishTV a user can do following.

1. Opt for Bharat Pack 85+GST= Rs. 100. You can take bharat pack individually or to add HD you need one add on pack. The cheapest pack is Cartoon Pack costing 30 + GST = Rs.35. So 100+35.

2. Now add Full On HD to it. Rs.220. In Rs. 355/month you can enjoy all FTA + HD channels which covers most of requirements. Moreover if you recharge for full year after opting it your yearly cost will be rs. 285/month only as 20% discount is being offered by Dish TV.

I suggested this to my friend few days back who was spending around 500/month. Now he is happy and did 12 months recharge.

For new connection: You better buy Dish TV Max HD club from eBay costing 5199. If you have 15% off coupon then will cost 4420 only for 1 year with complete HD. Existing user can get Max HD pack @Rs.4190/4490 per year. Basically it includes Bharat Pack + Full On HD in 4190 and regional pack in 4490.

There is nothing great about this offer. All DishTV users are getting 3 years offers @Rs. 1179. One needs to recharge with exact amount and 3 years offer activates. If someone need regional pack too for 3 years, amount is Rs. 1699.

And yes DishTV is the cheapest DTH provider currently with too much flexibility. I am having Tata Sky and it is costliest among all and after that Airtel. I have it because during rains it is only one that keep working at least in my city. Don’t know about other states

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you pls confirm, if opting for HD channels (part of any pack), do I need to have SD subscription for that channel. Currently this is the way Tatasky works SD subscription + HD access fee = HD/SD channel ..

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s a trap. Don’t buy it. Especially if you are a south subscriber.

My99pack: All channels are completely useless. Only DD and Naaptol like waste channels. No single worthy channel.
If you want to change base pack, My99pack will get cancelled without any refund.
To watch more channels you can add add-on packs to your My99pack.
Add-on packs: Costly, All channels not available. For eg: No TV9 Telugu, No BBC Earth in south add-on packs.

Link Copied

I wil go with it ..by tommrw

Link Copied

@chingumboy Airtel dth is better in this regard.. you get more HD channels for similar price..

99 base pack + 225 HD add-on + 2 free regional language packs… For rs 324 you get more HD channels + your preferred regional top-up.

Link Copied

I have purchased a similar offer for my friend a few months back. With this pack you will get only dd channels. He was not able to subscribe any add on pack along with this one. Dish TV executive told him to switch over to any other pack inorder to subscribe HD channels/ other popular channel packs. So you better confirm with dish TV before purchasing this one

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pre effects of JIO TV

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is no rs 99/- pack. With this base pack u must subscribe for 3 add on packs of minimum rs 28/- each

Link Copied

These days, it is one pack only if you opt for Bharat Pack 85 + 18% GST = 100. Go and check website. I already get it activated on my friend’s dish tv. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif 100+35+220(HD pack).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the reply. Thats a difference then between Dish and Tata. Price changes do happen in Tata, even for locked in base packs/ add-ons.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

so much confusion is it still worth it?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good Offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got DishTV hd stb with superfamily (283) and game on hd(165) from paytm for rs 1250. Then I opted for non stop pack at 1179 for 3 years, which roughly translates to ₹30 per month. Currently enjoying family hd add on at ₹8 per month for first month. DishTV has very good hd add-on packs. Even if we opt for full on hd pack worth ₹220, it translates to 250 per month with all hd channels.

Link Copied

bro can you explainhow , currently i have sd setup box 279 pm , how to get hd @ 250 pm ?? @JethaLal

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

Only 1yr warranty on upgrading from SD to HD , for new connection lifetime warranty

Link Copied

Ha ha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif that’s in fear of jiodth. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif they are just trying to build good customer base they can before jio shakes dth industry too. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif long live jio

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ebay listing says 1 year warranty whereas dishtv site, it’s lifetime. Any idea, will we get lifetime warranty (as per dishtv), if ordering via ebay (seller is facilitator, everything would be handled by dishtv).

Link Copied

AFAIK, dish will say if you buy through us, then only we will provide lifetime warranty, since they always threaten customers if you buy via third party site you might face issues, delay in installing, missing parts, blah blah blah https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif and that’s just rubbish, nothing happens, they just try to frighten us since they want us to buy from them. I would suggest you to call them and send email also for proof.

replyuser
Click here to reply