Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Bigbasket Coupons

25% CB on on bigbasket (Min. purchase of 600 rs.) All users

124°
25% OFF 600.0
Deal Subedar
Neve_Settle

http://www.bigbask...om

PAYZAPP TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • 25% CashBack on BigBasket
  • Min trxn value Rs 600
  • Max upto Rs. 250 per customer per month
  • Offer is valid once per user per month
  • Use promo code: GROCERY on PayZapp page
  • CashBack shall be credited as Payzapp cash within 7 days from date of transaction
  • Customer should be KYC compliant customer as per Payzapp, at the time of the transaction to avail CashBack
  • Offer is valid when the payment is made with linked card with Payzapp
  • Customer needs to have an active Payzapp wallet for successful receipt of cashback Valid till 30th November 2018
  • Offer is valid only on bigbasket app
  • Follow regular payments > Checkout page -> Choose PayZapp—> Enter Secure pin—>Use Promocode & Choose card and pay with PayZapp
  • Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android or iOS App only

Expired
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bro this is not a new offer, this is an regular monthly offer from few months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone received cashback for applying code BINGO on big basket this month?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Do you have the latest version of Payzapp app? I tried using BINGO on Bigbasket and at payzapp payment page it gave me message “Not valid on merchant” when I tried to apply the code. I was able to successfully apply BINGO on Bigbasket and get CB every month till October. So it is very likely they have fixed the bug on their end which was allowing us to use BINGO on bigbasket despite the offer not including it as a merchant.
View 8 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Rip BINGO code for Bigbasket users, checked it now, it is no more applicable for Bigbasket unamused

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Ordered on bigbasket using payzapp for the first time.. Generally when do we receive the 25% cashback amount.. Is it instant ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

7 to 10 days

replyuser
Click here to reply