Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
250 amazon voucher for booking FD of 1 Lakh in yes bank

250 amazon voucher for booking FD of 1 Lakh in yes bank

301°
100% OFF 250.0
Deal Lieutenant
Loki-deal

http://yesb...in
Eligibility criteria for availing the e-voucher:
Fixed Deposit needs to be booked between 2 nd Aug – 15 th September, 2019
Tenure of the Fixed Deposit needs to be a minimum of 6 months (182 days) with a minimum deposit value of INR 1 Lakh or more
Fixed Deposit should be booked via our digital channels – NetBanking, YES Mobile or YES ROBOT only

Expired
37 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

lol it should be 2500 smile

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

No 2500 is also not enough. Share price dekha hai

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

sHARE price are drowning per day sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done

Link Copied

Great ..

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Do consider the current performance of yes bank in the market ..

Link Copied

yES BANK is going to raise 200 Billion through QIP

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes bank is going bankrupt soon. dont loose 1 lakh for 250. lol

Link Copied

Lol , Really Its not going to happen . Its not small bank

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Too much management issues going on with YES.
Thought i have benefited from the same but won’t recommend to invest ur money is YES

Don’t Invest!!
#jj wink

Link Copied

But Yes bank is going through the same phase as Axis bank bank few years ago .
yes bank will comeback from the situation .

They already changed the management smile

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amount is very big

Link Copied

Lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Upto 1 lakh your FD is insured as per RBI mandate.

Link Copied

Yes correct .

Link Copied

I am yesfirst (hni) client and know its not only the fund issue, but service levels have also gone below the belt, Staff doesn’t even care now. Agree to 1 lakh FD is insured.

Link Copied

+1 .. my RM calls me begs me…to help him by taking some online term plan for myself or family !

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Wats the interest rate they are offering for 6 months online fd

Link Copied

http://www.yesbank...in
Dear Customer,

Here’s an opportunity to get more in return. Open a YES BANK Fixed Deposit using NetBanking, YES Mobile or YES ROBOT and get an assured Amazon e-voucher worth INR 250.

Hurry, book your FD now.
“Offer” for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions shall mean eligible users are entitled to receive from Amazon (“Vendor”) an online Gift voucher code worth up to INR 250 on each successfully meeting the eligibility criteria of the offer.
2. “Users” refer to existing YES BANK savings and current account customers, residing in India and abroad who receive a communication directly from YES BANK about the campaign via Email/SMS on their registered email id and/or mobile number during the offer period.
3. “Offer Period” refers to the time period of the Offer, valid from August 02, 2019 till September 15, 2019, 23.59 Hours IST (Indian Standard Time), both days inclusive.
4. “Offer Voucher Code” refers to Amazon Gift Voucher to Users on their Successful Transaction(s) during the Offer Period. Amazon Gift Voucher can be utilized at Amazon India online website only.

B. Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Gift Voucher offer:
 FD needs to be booked during the Offer Period by users
 Tenure of the FD needs to be minimum of 6 months (182 days) or more for domestic deposits and 1 year (366 days) or more for NRE FD, NRO FD and FCNR, with value of INR 1 lakh or higher.
 Domestic Fixed Deposits booked via digital channels – Retail NetBanking, YES Mobile, YES Robot will only be considered. For NRE FD and NRO FD, only Retail NetBanking and YES Mobile shall be considered. For FCNR, booking through all channels shall be eligible
 Fixed Deposits that are closed prior to the date of dispatch of voucher shall not be considered under the offer
 Customer booking FD as mentioned above during Offer Period will get an Offer voucher code worth INR 250
 The offer is not valid for YES BANK employees
 Senior citizen FD interest rates are applicable only on domestic retail deposits of value less than INR 2 Crore
 Eligible customers can avail only one Offer Voucher Code during the offer period, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria of the offer.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

After dbs.. One more

Link Copied

When will HDFC launch any such offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is not a new offer. Its been there for a some time. Pretty much useless offer as you have to open a FD of 1lac to be eligible.

Link Copied

It is not necessary that something is useless for you is also useless for Others. Offer can be posted if nobody posted it before whether it is new or not.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes bank bad condition .

good you are suspended

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lol

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It’s not 1Lakh, it’s upto 2 Lakhs (revised few years ago) but it’s across the all branches and all the accounts (FDs+Savings+…) of that account holder in that bank and it’s also a long process to get back our money under Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme offered by a subsidiary of RBI.

And in this current scenario of that company, I don’t advise to take such risk just for 250/- voucher. Such pain was suffered by the customers of the bank that collapsed in recent history in India was the GTB (Global Trust Bank) which was eventually merged/taken-over by OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce). Always it’s better to be on sidelines rather than entangled in such risks. It’s my personal view, rest up to individual decision.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

has anyone opened the FD and received the GV?

replyuser
Click here to reply