Hotness 2Gud.com Big Bonanza Sale ( 25-27 Dec ) :- 30-8...

Hot Deal 2Gud.com Big Bonanza Sale ( 25-27 Dec ) :- 30-80% off on Refurbished Mobile + Extra 10% Instant Discount upto 1500₹ using All Bank Debit / Credit Cards & NetBanking

800°
13500
10% OFF 15000.0
Missing
Deal Legend
2,769
33548
293
2Gud.com Big Bonanza Sale ( 25-27 Dec ) :- 30-80% off on Refurbished Mobile + Extra 10% Instant Discount upto 1500₹ using All Bank Debit / Credit Cards & NetBanking
Deal Expired

https://www.2gud.com/top-offers...re
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543675/medium/5499475Screenshot-2018-12-25-00-16-06-960-com-android-chrome.jpg?1545677336

Expired about 1 year
21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
279
2139
51

2Gud review ?

Missing
Deal Legend
2,769
33548
293
RowdyAK47 wrote:

2Gud review ?

Better than Ebay

Missing
Community Angel
281
11586
222

Good One, Vu

Missing
Deal Subedar
279
2139
51
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Better than Ebay

I heard eBay will be relaunched in 2019

Missing
Deal Legend
2,769
33548
293
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

I heard eBay will be relaunched in 2019

2gud is the Updated version of eBay , I think

Missing
Deal Hunter
150
11645
142

Good one, Group Alert Sent

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
73
2

Anyone who need help regarding 2 gud can dm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
78
1
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

2gud is the Updated version of eBay , I think

U can’t say that. just bocz Flipkart owned it now. Ebay wasn’t a refurbished market, but a fully featured eCommerce site with millions of products. And 2gud is refurbished dedicated only

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
353
3667
39
hanu77 wrote:

Good one, Group Alert Sent

Recieved it at the earliest

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
73
2

I brought 3 phones from 2 gud and all are working fine infact there was no even a single scratch and i coundnt diffrentiate weather it was a new phone or old one .. But go only for superb or unboxed condition not lower then that

Missing
Entertainer
551
2323
32
derrycross786725 wrote:

Anyone who need help regarding 2 gud can dm me

I searched for RealMe 1 and it didn’t have P60 processor when I checked the specifications. Can you please explain? Thanks.

Missing
Entertainer
551
2323
32
derrycross786725 wrote:

I brought 3 phones from 2 gud and all are working fine infact there was no even a single scratch and i coundnt diffrentiate weather it was a new phone or old one .. But go only for superb or unboxed condition not lower then that

What is the battery condition like in Unboxed and Superb condition grades? Did your phones’ battery last as good as new ones would?

Missing
Critic
238
1596
35

Why is there even a comparison of 2gud or whatever with eBay?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1094
25
Expand
gaurav17 wrote:

U can’t say that. just bocz Flipkart owned it now. Ebay wasn’t a refurbished market, but a fully featured eCommerce site with millions of products. And 2gud is refurbished dedicated only

yes i really miss ebay. It was good source to buy cheap and unique products. F you flipkart. 2gud is bullshit. Who wants to buy refurbished old mobiles for almost same prices. confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
478
450
7

Some bose products are real steal if they are really unboxed like new.

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9
Expand
Offerer wrote:

yes i really miss ebay. It was good source to buy cheap and unique products. F you flipkart. 2gud is bullshit. Who wants to buy refurbished old mobiles for almost same prices. confused

exactly, these idiots cant even make decent website, and being compared with ebay. DO not know if now its changed but i had visited on launch and was shocked to see baba adam ke zamane ke phones at exorbitant prices

Also ebay was a full fledged site, 2gud seems only mainly for mobiles, ebay rocked

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Guys Please don’t ever use this website to buy anything. I bought 3 iPhones and all of em were in very bad condition (Ordered in superb condition). But yeah they accepted the return and I got my money back

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1094
25
Expand
maverickrohan wrote:

exactly, these idiots cant even make decent website, and being compared with ebay. DO not know if now its changed but i had visited on launch and was shocked to see baba adam ke zamane ke phones at exorbitant prices

Also ebay was a full fledged site, 2gud seems only mainly for mobiles, ebay rocked

Ebay was more than just e commerce.
Anyone could sell so easily. You could auctions antiques.
Seller reputation had real meaning on ebay.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
74
1

yes ! very true…

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9

Moreover my friend was foolish enough to buy from 2gud, he got device with swollen battery🔋

Missing
Deal Legend
2,769
33548
293

Last Day

Missing