[invalid] 3 M Reusable Ear Plug 1270, [email protected]..

[invalid] 3 M Reusable Ear Plug 1270, [email protected] MRP 71

Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Snapdeal new logo
Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766
3 M Reusable Ear Plug 1270, [email protected] MRP 71
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/3-m-reusable-ea...?

https://i.imgur.com/nSPqZt9.jpg

PC
78@ http://www.tolexo.com/3m-ear-plug-reuseble-127....?
160@ http://www.ebay.in/itm/3M-1270-Earplug-Corded-/...
180@ http://www.amazon.in/3M-1270-Reusable-Earplugs-...?

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
513
31
28708
104

Vu

Mti5mdu2odm2mjqxmzc3mjkw
Deal Subedar
2
364
1788
84

order cancelled too.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
EDIT
tried to place again.. status shows as Cancellation in progress… WTF

Images
Deal Cadet
2
224
816
1

VU

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8982
96

Ordered 3, now waiting to be cancelled. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit: Lol, as I was writing here. All my 3 of them cancelled. #SnapdealKiMaaKaSakinaka

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
231
1640
24

Vu+KG+ awesome and much awaited deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Arg 7 50 trans
Deal Subedar
7
310
1136
21

VU nice find.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
446
2

Its getting auto cancelled. Tried 3 times but still getting a order confirmation sms !

Update: Got a message saying its a Technical error

2156923360 11051 340 answer 1 xlarge
Deal Cadet
0
87
644
5

thank you page par hi status showing – Cancellation in progress

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
31
53
29208
229
@coolguy4u wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@coolguy4u wrote:

order cancelled too.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Why cancelled? Did u even order?


why would I comment without placing order.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


my bad then…. I thought the deal has been posted just now – u may have purchased it – but is Snapdeal so quick in cancellation?
This is what I was wondering. But if you r saying its cancelled – I will take your word.

@Dealmafia – Mark the deal as invalid if confirmed about cancellation.

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@coolguy4u wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@coolguy4u wrote:

order cancelled too.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Why cancelled? Did u even order?


why would I comment without placing order.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


my bad then…. I thought the deal has been posted just now – u may have purchased it – but is Snapdeal so quick in cancellation?
This is what I was wondering. But if you r saying its cancelled – I will take your word.

@Dealmafia – Mark the deal as invalid if confirmed about cancellation.


ok bro updated in main post

Mti5mdu2odm2mjqxmzc3mjkw
Deal Subedar
2
364
1788
84
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@coolguy4u wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@coolguy4u wrote:

order cancelled too.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Why cancelled? Did u even order?


why would I comment without placing order.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


my bad then…. I thought the deal has been posted just now – u may have purchased it – but is Snapdeal so quick in cancellation?
This is what I was wondering. But if you r saying its cancelled – I will take your word.

@Dealmafia – Mark the deal as invalid if confirmed about cancellation.


it is getting auto cancelled.. u can try too. i tried many times and from diff accounts.. tried also on cod, fc wallet, CC.. all cancelled..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
446
2

Update: Got sms saying its a Technical error. Tried 3 times.

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766

price reduced now [email protected]
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/3-m-reusable-ea...?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
31
53
29208
229
@Dealmafia wrote:

price reduced now [email protected]
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/3-m-reusable-ea...?


wasnt the Rs 19 deal getting auto-cancelled? bro – did you try placing order at Rs 9?

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Dealmafia wrote:

price reduced now [email protected]
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/3-m-reusable-ea...?


wasnt the Rs 19 deal getting auto-cancelled? bro – did you try placing order at Rs 9?


no bro but u can try

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
31
53
29208
229
@Dealmafia wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Dealmafia wrote:

price reduced now [email protected]
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/3-m-reusable-ea...?


wasnt the Rs 19 deal getting auto-cancelled? bro – did you try placing order at Rs 9?


no bro but u can try

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif haha – nice try
Missing