Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
30% Cashback (up to ₹ 100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI) on Magicpin (11 - 30 Sep)

30% Cashback (up to ₹ 100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI) on Magicpin (11 - 30 Sep)

983°
30% OFF 100.0
Generous
avgn

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/496942/medium/4468988app-en.png?1505050102

What is the offer?

• 30% Cashback (up to ₹ 100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI) during the offer period, on Magicpin app platform(s).
  • What is the offer duration?

• 11th September, 2017 (00:00:00 Hours) to 30th September, 2017 (23:59:59 Hours).
  • What is a valid PhonePe payment?

• Payment to be made through UPI within the “PhonePe” option on Magicpin checkout.
  • For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
  • Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI, only the amount paid using UPI will be considered for the offer.
  • How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

• This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on the Magicpin app platform(s).
  • How many times can this offer can be availed?

• Cashback is valid on 2 transactions (per user) using PhonePe during the offer period.
  • When do I get the cashback?

• Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
  • What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?

• Maximum cashback up to ₹ 100.
  • Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
  • The cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
  • Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI, only the amount paid using UPI will be considered for the offer.
  • Other Terms and Conditions:

• In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached, the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
  • Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis.
  • In case where cashback has been credited to Your PhonePe wallet and You cancel the transaction and you seek a refund, cash back credited to Non-withdrawable section will be adjusted to withdrawable at the time of refunds if the same is not utilized by the Customer.
  • PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
  • In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.

http://magicpin.in/g...p/

Expired
57 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

What can be purchased

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Terms & Conditions
What is the offer?
30% Cashback (up to ₹ 100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI) during the offer period, on Magicpin app platform(s).
What is the offer duration?
11th September, 2017 (00:00:00 Hours) to 30th September, 2017 (23:59:59 Hours).
What is a valid PhonePe payment?
Payment to be made through UPI within the “PhonePe” option on Magicpin checkout.
For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI, only the amount paid using UPI will be considered for the offer.
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?
This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on the Magicpin app platform(s).
How many times can this offer can be availed?
Cashback is valid on 2 transactions (per user) using PhonePe during the offer period.
When do I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?
Maximum cashback up to ₹ 100.
Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
The cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI, only the amount paid using UPI will be considered for the offer.
Other Terms & Conditions:
In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached, the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis.
In case where cashback has been credited to Your PhonePe wallet and You cancel the transaction and you seek a refund, cash back credited to Non-withdrawable section will be adjusted to withdrawable at the time of refunds if the same is not utilized by the Customer.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Source??

Link Copied

Check your app😀

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Repost.

Link Copied

Give me link

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Give me a referral code asap please..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Check pm

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Give me a referral code asap please..

Link Copied

Is there any electricity bill payment option in magicpin?

Or only regarche

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Only recharge and Magicpin use to charge service fee on Recharge payment…Though good offer for PVR pass,Ss voucher,food Vouchers etc.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?
This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on the Magicpin app platform(s).
So It Will Work On Buying Amazon Gift Cards,Alert Sent.
Sorry Its 30% .This Airtel 4g Is Too Fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

But service charges there for Gift card.Will cancel out the cashback availed.

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz give me referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Plz give me referral code

Link Copied

Check pm

View 1 more reply
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

pls PM me referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sent

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anybody did recharge and got cashback?

Link Copied

Pm me referal please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm sent

Link Copied

Vu+kg

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pls PM me referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sent

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is thru only upi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Check PM

Link Copied

Pm me Please

Link Copied

Referral dedo koi fast

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Check

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Any promo code valid for first transaction bill upload (besides ref Code)?

Link Copied

what is the code to be applied ?

what is SEP30 code mentioned in the play store ?

is this offer applicable new and/or old user ?

is there any new user benefit ?

what is the referral benefit ?

does this have bsnl landline or only prepaid recharges ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New user will get ₹100 in his/her Magicpin wallet but SEP30 code is for 30% cashback on payments using PhonePe

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me for referral

Link Copied

sent

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Refeerel pls

Link Copied

Check pm

Link Copied

Pm me referral

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

referral pls.. are there any xtra charges for postpaid payments.

Link Copied

Just verifying … no code needs to b entered for availing this offer .. right??

replyuser
Click here to reply