Terms & Conditions:
What is the offer?
• 30% Cashback (up to ₹75) on orders placed on Freshmenu Android app platform, using PhonePe (Cards, UPI) during the offer period, as defined below.
What is the offer duration?
• 7th August, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to 31st August,2017 (23:59 Hours).
What other conditions will apply to avail the offer?
• Max. cashback up to ₹75
• Cashback will be credited to customer’s PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
• Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
• The cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
How do I check if a product is an “Eligible Product”?
• This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on the Freshmenu platform (Android app only)
How many times can this offer can be availed?
• Cashback will apply on the first two transactions (per user) during the offer period.
What is a valid PhonePe payment?
• Payment to be made through UPI, Credit Card or Debit Card within the “PhonePe” option on Freshmenu Android app for users paying through checkout.
• For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
• Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI, only the amount paid using UPI will be considered for the offer.
• Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis.
• In case where cashback has been credited to Your PhonePe wallet and You cancel the transaction and you seek a refund, cash back credited to Non-withdrawable section will be adjusted to withdrawable at the time of refunds if the same is not utilized by the Customer.
• PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
• In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.