30% cashback upto Rs.250 max at Superstore (spe...

30% cashback upto Rs.250 max at Superstore (specific store items only) at Grofers

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
580
30% OFF 830.0
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188

http://www.grof...om
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detail...=c

Code : SAVE30

Min. order 600
Max cashback 250

Notes:
Store consists of
1) Household needs (Vim, Surf, Some),
2) Personal Care needs (soaps, shampoos)
3)Beverages (Red Label Tea, Taj Mahal, Lipton)
Sauces, Jams, noodles, pasta, diapers, and baby kids needs.

FPD Suggested By > northwest , A2Zdeals , samganda , freekachandan , rajrocks ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Use Coupon Code : SAVE30
  3. Min. order Rs.600
  4. Max cashback Rs.250
  5. https://grofer...m/

Notes:
Store consists of
1) Household needs (Vim, Surf, Some),
2) Personal Care needs (soaps, shampoos)
3)Beverages (Red Label Tea, Taj Mahal, Lipton)
Sauces, Jams, noodles, pasta, diapers, and baby kids needs.

28 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188

red label 1 kg zip lock pack at Rs 380 per kg effectively at Rs 266 per KG if 2*1Kg packs ordered.
Many items part of the deal

Images
Deal Subedar
1
236
1522
8

Surf excel top load, 1Kg at 171/- + 30%
Comfort fabric conditioner 800ml @165/- +30%

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17229
144
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

red label 1 kg zip lock pack at Rs 380 per kg effectively at Rs 266 per KG if 2*1Kg packs ordered.
Many items part of the deal

many items are there, good find

586 avatar4
Deal Cadet
0
114
954
80

unable to see offer in app or website. how to check applicable items.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188
@shalabh1976 wrote:

unable to see offer in app or website. how to check applicable items.

I checked in App only…Banner is visible as below.

https://i.imgur.com/YnoiZeg.jpg

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17229
144
shalabh1976 wrote:

unable to see offer in app or website. how to check applicable items.

it is new banner popping, just scroll left right, you will find it

586 avatar4
Deal Cadet
0
114
954
80

item prices are different(i think it is location specific) and almost all at mrp.

586 avatar4
Deal Cadet
0
114
954
80

ordered 3 items

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
68
1

Not working for me , i see the banner but when i Enter the code it says invalid code

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188
@manohar5321 wrote:

Not working for me , i see the banner but when i Enter the code it says invalid code

You need to order items from the same store and only those items which are part of the offer/deal. If u try to purchase anything else, then the code will not work

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188

15th FPD eluding….FPDs par bhi impact in the demonetization days….Business everywhere down and now FPD counts also down..Seems like will hv to come out with something dhamakedaar to get my 15th FPD..

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,534
33868
282
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

15th FPD eluding….FPDs par bhi impact in the demonetization days….Business everywhere down and now FPD counts also down..Seems like will hv to come out with something dhamakedaar to get my 15th FPD..

happy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188
@rajrocks wrote:

happy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shouldn’t I be? It’s only 15th I got in 5 yrs…Aap bade log ho bhai…400+ FPDs se no competition…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,534
33868
282
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Shouldn’t I be? It’s only 15th I got in 5 yrs…Aap bade log ho bhai…400+ FPDs se no competition…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

then compi bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
266
2

Got taj Mahal tea at 30% 0ff

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
32
1

Will CB b added in grofers wallet?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188
@jitendra varma wrote:

Will CB b added in grofers wallet?

Yes

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,534
33868
282
lalitbatra24274 wrote:

Got taj Mahal tea at 30% 0ff

wah taj https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,067
24484
188
@rajrocks wrote:

then compi bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

If I start competing with you today, it wld probably take 100 light years for me at my pace to reach your count taking into consideration u stop posting from today onwards… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
266
2
@rajrocks wrote:

wah taj https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Wah wah taj https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

then compi bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

If I start competing with you today, it wld probably take 100 light years for me at my pace to reach your count taking into consideration u stop posting from today onwards… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Don’t underestimate urself….. U can (may be) compete him with ur karmas…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
104
0

Use code BIG30 get 30%
Min. Purchase rs.500/-
Max. Cash back rs.300/-

586 avatar4
Deal Cadet
0
114
954
80
sarora wrote:

Use code BIG30 get 30%
Min. Purchase rs.500/-
Max. Cash back rs.300/-

this is another banner and products are different also. but the other offer is still on as well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
158
1

I tried for tajmahal tea 3pacs and code save30 is not applied

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
158
1
@ashish.kumarjain22032 wrote:

I tried for tajmahal tea 3pacs and code save30 is not applied

Applied on red label brookebond did apply sorry not taj

Missing