365 Days Unlimited Voice Calls with 2 Gb Da...

365 Days Unlimited Voice Calls with 2 Gb Data per day

190°
Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
365 Days  Unlimited  Voice Calls  with 2 Gb  Data per day
Deal Expired

http://www.mtnl....in
Get 2 GB data per day and Unlimited voice calls for 365 days with MTNL prepaid voucher of Rs 1499.

JIO  and  AVOID  gang  prices are  on the  higher side  than Mtnl.

Expired 8 days
22 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar

It is 3g

Missing
Deal Newbie

No signal in many localities

Missing
Deal Newbie

Any MTNL Users? Can confirm what speed they usually get over 3G connection?

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
bux wrote:

It is 3g

Mtnl / BSNL Till date are 3g only.
Everyone knows that.
4g is planned in coming months.

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
tushjoy wrote:

Any MTNL Users? Can confirm what speed they usually get over 3G connection?

Bsnl punjab, dwnlading spped touched 1mbps… Otherwise no issue in utube buffering.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
shana5 wrote:

Bsnl punjab, dwnlading spped touched 1mbps… Otherwise no issue in utube buffering.

That’s great. But BSNL is not available in Mumbai I guess it is MTNL for Mumbai. So wanna know any MTNL Users.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I’m using BSNL in Punjab and Haryana getting around 1mBps in 3g

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
tushjoy wrote:

That’s great. But BSNL is not available in Mumbai I guess it is MTNL for Mumbai. So wanna know any MTNL Users.

I use MTNL Delhi SIM and it functions with full roaming in all BSNL circles. Most places, I get around 1 mbps 3G. However, BSNL is pathetic in Metros.
The site link given by OP is for MTNL main site applicable for both Mumbai and Delhi.
However, given present situation of BSNL and MTNL, long term survival is doubtful

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I use MTNL Delhi SIM and it functions with full roaming in all BSNL circles. Most places, I get around 1 mbps 3G. However, BSNL is pathetic in Metros.
The site link given by OP is for MTNL main site applicable for both Mumbai and Delhi.
However, given present situation of BSNL and MTNL, long term survival is doubtful

Thanks for your response. So can you just help me clear couple of my doubts.

If I get MTNL Mumbai SIM will that work every where under roaming services through India?

Any additional charges?

And as you said Speed is good enough for whats app and light online browsing so opting for MTNL will be good option?

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
Expand
tushjoy wrote:

If I get MTNL Mumbai SIM will that work every where under roaming services through India?

Any additional charges?

And as you said Speed is good enough for whats app and light online browsing so opting for MTNL will be good option?

Future of MTNL and BSNL is very bleak like other public sector companies,
Morons in Govt are selling everything to their masters before leaving with stuffed jhola

Deal Subedar

I have BSNL sim, hardly I get network in middle of the city most of the time network outage,
BSNL was such a great operator once is now counting it’s death days due to corrupt patriots

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
tushjoy wrote:

Any additional charges?

There is no roaming charges for data in BSNL circles.
For voice calls, roaming incoming free, for outgoing calls & SMS roaming charges applicable.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

There is no roaming charges for data in BSNL circles.
For voice calls, roaming incoming free, for outgoing calls & SMS roaming charges applicable.

Thanks smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
drupal wrote:

Future of MTNL and BSNL is very bleak like other public sector companies,
Morons in Govt are selling everything to their masters before leaving with stuffed jhola

Well there have been talks of revivals. Let’s see.

Even BSNL is coming up with 4G.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
Expand
tushjoy wrote:

Well there have been talks of revivals. Let’s see.

Even BSNL is coming up with 4G.

Go ahead with mtnl / bsnl you have in your area.
Merging process of the two into one is on.
No issues ahead.

I myself have ported mtnl mumbai.

Net is 3g and is slow indoors. But whatsapp youtube facebook etc etc all working.
As we used 4g for quite sometime ,3g would be thought of as a lagging behind.
Just that,rest all ok.

Deal Subedar
Expand
Common-man wrote:

No issues ahead.

Net is 3g and is slow indoors. But whatsapp youtube facebook etc etc all working.
Just that,rest all ok.

BSNL is struggling for survival, no help by govt, money is being spent on waiving loans of govt friend corporates , all PSUs are being sold one by one
Rampant corruption is going on
No hopes as of now

Happy face
Deal Subedar
drupal wrote:

I have BSNL sim, hardly I get network in middle of the city most of the time network outage,
BSNL was such a great operator once is now counting it’s death days due to corrupt patriots

Here in South Delhi, I couldn’t get network in BSNL/MTNL even on the roof of 4 Storey Building smile
One of my friend had to travel as far as 3 metro station only to send an SMS for MNP.😝

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
tushjoy wrote:

my mom had mtnl sim from long, last yr ported, as there simply was no signal

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Common-man wrote:

No issues ahead.

Just that,rest all ok.

Alright. Thanks man. I will switch one of my SIM to MTNL and use for a month and then will decide.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
Expand
tushjoy wrote:

Alright. Thanks man. I will switch one of my SIM to MTNL and use for a month and then will decide.

Remember once you do mnp to any network , for the next 3 month you cannot change if not satisfied

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
Expand
happydeals wrote:

Here in South Delhi, I couldn’t get network in BSNL/MTNL even on the roof of 4 Storey Building smile
One of my friend had to travel as far as 3 metro station only to send an SMS for MNP.😝

My relatives in Delhi using it No issues

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Remember once you do mnp to any network , for the next 3 month you cannot change if not satisfied

Yes. Thanks for the reminder though. I anyway will be picking up as a new secondary connection.

Missing